Tease-Korra

Korra's pov

I was in the hostel babysitting Pema's children, Meelo, Ikki, AMD Jinora. It was another small job that I had so that I wasn't out all day doing drugs or whatever, but I loved those three and honestly babysitting is easy when they behave.

I was sat on the sofa braiding Ikki's hair when when I got a text from Asami.

A: hey you busy?
K: lol nope, just babysitting.
A: cool what are you doing tonight?
K: nothing.

Just as Asami was typing her response Meelo grabbed my phone and started to read the messages out loud. "Who is Asami? Is she your girlfriend? " I blushed hard and Jinora took the phone from Meelo. "Meelo, Korra would of told us if she was with anyone, right Korra? " Jinora told him and then asked me. "That's true, I don't keep secrets from my little siblings! " I said as I pulled them all in for a hug. "Korra. Why aren't you are sister? Mummy could just adopt you." I laughed and rubbed the 7 year old's back. "Meelo, I'm 19, an adult and I have a family they just live down south. I don't live with them because... well because I had some troubles down south that I couldn't work out there so I moved here to help myself..."

Meelo smiled and hugged me tighter. "Well you'll always be our big sister. " we all broke from the hug and I looked at my phone again as they wondered off to find something to do.

A: I was wondering if you wanted to watch a movie?
A: Korra are you there?
A: Korra!
A: You better not be dead.
A: that's it I'm coming over now.
K: Asami, I'm here I got caught up with the kids.
A: oh well that's good.
K: so what time did you want me to come over?
A: I'm already here...

I quickly looked up to see Asami and Pema stood at the door. "Oh hey Asami, Pema. " the two look at eachother and laughed. "What? " I asked as Meelo came rushing in. "Is that the girl you were drooling over Korra? " I hid my face in the pillow and Pema told Meelo off. I felt the sofa dip and a hand placed on my lower back. "Don't be embarrassed. Come on before we miss that movie. " I stood up and grabbed my phone but before I could grab my wallet which Pema was handing to me since she had just put in my tenner for babysitting, Asami took it from me and put it on the table. "Nope tonight is my treat " she smiled proudly.

"Lets go"