Maybe Date-Asami

Asami's pov

Korra told me stop near the park so I did and she grabbed my hand and ran away from the park and towards an area that I've never seen before. Korra then climbed up a rock and pulled me up with her. She then held my hand as we walked towards a bush.

"Korra what are we doing? " I asked confused, she, laughed and showed me a ham sandwich she had me buy at a store on our way here. She then kneeled down and put a finger to her lips. She then pushed a branch out of the way to reveal a pregnant White, gold retriever. Korra fed her the meat from the sandwich and petted her head.

"Korra she is so beautiful and this was an amazing surprise, but Korra she shouldn't be here, she's pregnant " Korra sighed and nodded her head. "I know, but the hostel doesn't alow pets and the shelter told me that they'd probably have to put her down. " I held Korra's shoulder, "can you pick her up? " I asked as she looked at me. "Yeah, why? " I smiled and petted the white dog. "I'm going to let her stay at my house. " Korra's eyes beamed and she hugged me knocking me to the ground. "Thankyou"

We then took her to my bike and Korra led her on her lap, we soon made it to my place and Korra led her by the fire. "So what are going to name her? " Korra smiled at my question and lied down with the sleepy Mama Bear. "Naga. " I sat down next to the two sleepy animals and played with both of the their hair.

The next morning I had woken up lent against the sofa, but when I looked towards the fire neither girl had moved. I moved Korra's head onto my lap which made her waken up. "Hey sleepy head. Want some breakfast? " I then heard two sets of feet come running down the stairs. "Yeah, sure. " I soon heard Zuko entre and gasp when he saw the white, golden retriever. "Asami! " I laughed and watched him run towards Naga but she got up and started to growl at him whilst blocking us.

Korra slowly got up a touched Naga's head. "Hey, it's ok girl, he won't hurt your babies if us, I promise. " Naga then calmed down and let Zuko pet her, "aw Asami where did you find this cutie? " I stood up and helped Korra before stating. "Korra found her they are like two pees in a pod. But I said she should live her because its safer to have her babies here. "

We all heard another set of foot steps come into the room and we all went quiet. "Asami, who is that? And what is that doing here? " he asked rather upset. "Dad this is Korra, she cleans mine and Zuko's offices. She is also a really good friend... and this is her dog Naga, I said they can stay here because either have a home. "

My father look rather cheerful for once so he just nodded his head and said. "Well you two need to go dog shopping then Asami." Both Korra and I smiled and hugged eachother before leaving the room to go get breakfast with my family Naga following on slowly. "We should also go to a vet and find out how many she is having plus how far she is? " I said as Naga led her head on Korra's lap after we sat down.

Korra nodded in agreement and we were soon eating breakfast together. "So was last night a date? " she asked confused, I simply nodded and kissed her hand. "Yes it was. "