11

Recap
"Relax. I gotchu." he said to reassure me. Rah knows what happened to me when I was little. He found out where my step dad stayed and killed him. My mother and my step dad broke up. He started beating on her. Putting her into the hospital multiple times. This may sound disrespectful but I felt like that was prolly her Karma.

But enough about me.

Rah leaned down and kissed me. I felt one hand wrap around my throat while the other trailed down slowly to my lower half. When he finally reached my underwear he pulled my underwear to the side and.....

Booka POV

After folksnem left yk I had to stay behind to make sure no pussy ass niggas was still around trying to be bold

One of Von's homeboys showed up I think his name toosii or sum shit.

I told him the party almost over and everybody left so him and his shordy bounced.

I told the guards to lock up and make sure don't nobody try no shit.

So me and my hoes walking out the building and shit. Durk ass lucky I got they asses back.

"You're coming to our house right?" The first hoe said.

[I should've said no]

"Yea fytb."

We walked to they're car for sum reason. I hopped in the back with one of the females on my lap kissing my neck.

When I felt this sharp ass pain on my neck.

"Shhhh." Was all I heard before I passed out i think.

I woke up on the ground in the middle of the street with a sharp ass pain on my face. I felt sum in my pocket. It was a damn note.

"We're letting you live to give Von a message. You have 20 seconds to inform Von we're coming for him."

I hurried up and pulled out my phone trying to call von dumb ass.

It ringer a few seconds or so.

"Wassup bitch"

"Aye von where yo ass at."

"Leaving somebody house why?"

"Hurry up and-"

I got cut off by gun shots.

"VON."

The phone hung up.

Shit.

I dialed Durk.

His ass taking forever.

"What mf I'm... busy." He paused.

"Yk I wouldn't block yo ass from getting some pompom. But it's von ass he in trouble."

I heard Durk hop up.

"Tf you mean he in trouble."

"One minute I was with these hoes next minute I'm waking up in the middle of the street with a note in my pocket saying they finna blick at von ass." I said while hopping in my car.

"Ite where was he at?"

"Ion know-"

"Tf you mean you don't know. First yo ass get kidnapped by them dirty ass hoes I told yo ass not to fuck wit. They prolly drugged to ass too. And now you telling me you don't know where my fuckin twin at?"

"I was finna tell yo ignorant ass idk he told me he was leaving somebody house."

"Ite ima head over there. Yo ass go get the guns and round up the gang."

"Ite."

After he hung up I sped off.

Von dumbass better be straight.

Damnnnnnnnn what happened?

Y'all think Von good?

Where Durk ass going? And what was he doing?

Don't forget to check out my book "choices and mistakes"

Comment,vote,share, and ofc enjoy 💞

If y'all don't start commenting ima start updating the book once every three weeks 😭 I need new ideas help me out gah DAYUMN.