35

Recap
I got out the car wit Von following behind me. We walked up the stairs stopping in our tracks when I saw Durk pointing a gun at Q and Rah pointing a gun at Durk.

Von pulled out his gun turning it off safety and pointing it towards Rah head.

Shit just got real.

Khaya POV

"Hollon von that's still my brother." I said trying to lower his gun. "I don't give a fuck that's my twin." He said nodding head at Durk. "Go ahead and tell em." Durk said to Q.

Tell us wha-

"It was me and J who shot at y'all." Q said still looking Durk before flickering his eyes over to mines.

I wasn't even thinking god knows I wasn't.

I grabbed Von's gun and aimed it at Q's leg missing on purpose. "What the fuck Khaya." Q said looking at me. "Nah you what the fuck. Why would you shoot at us. I had a fucking seizure that day Q. I could've fucking died twice." I said aiming the gun at his temple.

"Aye chill folks you wasting my damn bullets." Von said trying to reach for his gun.

I turnt the gun in his direction. He didn't even look scared. Just calm. "You were going to shoot my brother weren't you?" He shrugged his shoulders, "nigga was aiming at my twin family over everything. Otf not just no gang folks."

"Right but he's my family."

"Khaya it's more." Rah said.

30 minutes later

"We ready?" Von asked all of us.

"And d you sure?"

"Von I swear to god ima put a bullet in yo damn head myself if you ask me that again. Yes it was Josiah that was shooting at us."

"I literally just told y'all that. It was me and Josiah shooting at y'all."

"Stfu Q." I spat at him.

"Khaya look I know you mad at me ite? But just let me help ok? J not goin stop until all y'all dead including me."

Everybody all looked at me

"What?"

"It's yo call lil folks."

"Yea gang." Durk said to me.

"Ite fine. But first you have to tell us who you working for."

"Was working for. Past tense. And it wasn't my fault he got in my head he told me Durk and Von merced my brother when it was actually his bitch ass."

"Q?"

"Yea?"

"Stfu and answer the question I asked."

He looked at Durk and Von.

"It's booka."

Durk and Von looked at each other and busted up laughing.

"I'm dead ass." They looked back at Q.

"Ain't no way it's booka? Gang nem?"

"Yk what they say the closest mfs will do you the dirtiest." Q said shrugging his shoulders.

"How you know this?"

"He came to me. Told me my brother was he cousin. Said we was family or sum shit. Look I don't care if y'all believe me or not but either way it goes I'm putting a bullet in his fucking head regardless."

"Ite. We still don't trust yo bitch ass, but if mfs plotting on us we gotta solve that shit. So here's the plan." Von started off.

"We goin still have yo party Khaya. Cause that's what he's been waiting on I'm assuming. Ima call a couple of my niggas. Twin make sure you hit toosi up too. Ion know how many niggas booka been fucking wit but I know it's a lot." Von said to all of us.

"Why we telling the plan in front of him?" Durk asked pointing to Q.

"Cause if he snitches I'll put a bullet in his head. He ain't that dumb. Ain't that right Q?"

"Khaya-

I cut him off.

"Since we know who we looking for we don't gotta quarantine." I said handing Von back his gun. Rah, D, and Q followed after me.

"Aye folks we good?"

I nodded my head, "we straight."

We all walked out the warehouse getting into Rah car and driving towards the house.

I'm prolly over reacting but if I wasn't there Von and Durk would've kilt Q and rah. Even though Q does deserve it's just the principle of the situation.

OUUUUUUUU

Y'all like this double update 🌚

Aye y'all ready for the gun fight?

Ian goin say too much but it's somebody ima add in the next chapter 🌚 somebody y'all been waiting for.

Guess right here...

Comment, vote, share, and ofc enjoy 💕