45

Recap
I stopped moving and so did Khaya. She looked at me with wide eyes.

I looked at my phone.

Just a Hoe

Fuck.

Khaya POV

I was kissing on Von neck, I figured we might as well give this another tr-

"I'm pregnant, and it's your baby."

I stopped moving and I felt Von stop moving too. I looked at him with wide eyes.

"S-Say that again." He stumbled over his words.

"You the last nigga I've been with. Cause yo dick too good and I just needed some more. So I stopped having sex with anybody else."

He didn't say anything.

Please don't make look stupid Von.

I grabbed the phone outta Von hands, "listen bitch I know all about them thirst traps we goin wait and see if this baby rlly is his, and I swear hoe if it's not his I'm beating yo ass." I told her before hanging up.

I looked over at Von who was leaning on both his elbows looking at me with a smirk on his lips.

"Yo ass better have used a damn condom." I said to him while pointing my finger at.

He started smirking at me, "ion fuck bitches without a condom."

"So why was you surprised?"

"It just took me by surprise, off guard moment." He said twisting one of his dreads.

He stood up to his full height walking over to me. He wrapped both arms around my waist pulling me to him, he leaned down kissing on my neck and then turning it into sucking.

"How bout we finish what we started." He said in between kisses, walking backwards to the bed.

I slightly pushed him, "nah that definitely ruined the mood. We can watch some tv tho I got snacks in that draw over there." I said nodding my head in the direction.

I turned on the game and sat down on my bed. I did a double look seeing Von look at me, making me pause the show.

"Wassup?" I asked with a raised eyebrow.

"What tf am I suppose to do wit this?" He gestured to his dick that was definitely building through his pants.

I shrugged my shoulders eating a couple of skittles before responding back with a, "you got two hands. Put em to work." I unpaused my show watching it again.

"Yo ass is one cold mf female boa." He said getting up and walking to my bathroom, mugging me before closing the door.

I fell asleep waking up hearing people yelling and I saw Von wasn't in the room nomo. I put on my slippers walking down stairs. I saw Von and Rah pointing a gun at..D?

I rubbed my eyes trying to regain focus in them before fully going downstairs.

"Why the fuck are y'all pointin a gun at-

My words trailed off when I saw something more like someone. I felt my world crashing like off of a movie type shit.

"I love you Khaya. More than you know."

"I'm goin always be witchu regardless."

"Me and you over everybody."

I started seeing black spots cloud my vision, before completely passing out I remembered saying something or someones name.

"Q?"

I spoke before everything turned black.

OUUUUUU IS Q BACKK??

IS THAT A GOOD THING OR A BAD THING?

SHOULD I BRING HIM BACK OR NO??

Don't forget to vote, comment, share, and ofc enjoy 💕