46

Recap

"Me and you over everybody."

I started seeing black spots cloud my vision, before completely passing out I remembered saying something or someones name.

"Q?"

I spoke before everything turned black.

Von POV

After khaya ass gave me blue balls, I went to the bathroom deciding if I should just fix it myself. I figured she was goin come in the bathroom and help me out. So I waited a good ten minutes.

Smacking my lips peeping her ass wasn't coming in the bathroom I walked out the bathroom seein her sss knocked out with a cheeto puff hangin outside of her mouth.

I shook my head mumblin, "fat ass." Walking out her room and closing it behind me.

I walked down these long ass steps opening the fridge up once I got to the kitchen. "What yo ass doing here?" I heard Rah say behind me.

"Nun I came to chill wit folks nem-

I turned around cutting myself off.

"I know I'm not fuckin tweakin, that blunt was not that good. It couldn't have been." Rah looked at me before turning around and seeing what I was seein.

We both pulled out our guns cocking them to the side making dude ass raise his hands.

That's when Rah female walked in looking at the both of us.

"Woah woah, calm y'all asses down-

Her damn words trailed off too realizing what we was looking at, and like a goofy ass mf she got in front of him raising her hands up.

"Rah move yo shordy folks." I clicked my gun off safety.

"D get tf outta the way." Rah said raising his voice.

"No. Y'all not finna shoot him."

"Bro move tf outta the way before i shoot both of y'all." I said anglin my gun towards her.

"Von chill tf out bro. You not goin shoot her."

I smacked my lips.

I heard footsteps coming down the stairs,

"Why tf is y'all pointing y'all guns at d-

Khaya trailed her guns off when she walked into the front (livin room) seeing the real reason.

She started breathin heavy causin us to look at her.

"Khaya?"

"Aye folks? You straight?"

"Rah she's having another attack," D said to her.

I saw her starting to lean to the sides looking like she was drunk. Rah walked over to her catching her in the process of fallin.

"Fuck."

"Q?" I heard Khaya mumble out before losin consciousness.

"Tf just happened?" I asked Rah.

"Here this'll help her." The person finally spoke up, he threw a white tube lookin thing towards me.

"I remember my grandma had the same thing Khaya got." He said nodding his head towards her.

"You gotta stab it in between her breast."

I tossed the thing to Rah. He took a white top off the of it and stabbed her where he told him to, I heard D wince turning her head.

A gasp came from Khaya mouth making her cough i tucked my gun in my pants walking over to her.

"You straight." I asked cupping her face in one of my hands turning her to face me.

"Yea I'm straight."

"Q?" Khaya said in confusion again.

"Don't pass out just yet I gotta send y'all message before I go."

"Wait, you're leaving again." I heard Khaya voice crack.

He looked at her before looking back at the floor nodding his head.

"No you can't leave. I still need my bsf." Khaya said taking slow steps towards him.

He met her half way wrapping his arms around her waist and she wrapped hers around his shoulder.

She started crying.

"I have to leave this shit wit booka it ain't over. Nun of y'all is safe. Y'all need back up. And lots of it."

"Who is it?"

"I'm not sure I heard a few names but one stood out. Quando Rondo."

"Nah you must've heard wrong that's folks nem." I said looking at dude.

"Y'all said the same thing about Booka, and y'all was wrong."

"Its y'all against the world at this point." Q said looking at us all.

"Ima see you soon, don't do anything I wouldn't cause I'll be still watching." Q whispered to Khaya. Before kissing her forehead and hugging her a lil bit longer. He walked over to D and hugged her.

Then he nodded his head towards me and Rah before walking out the door.

This shit is too much for me.

SOOOOOO Q IS BACK?????

What's finna happen next?

I had to add Quando in it y'all. I know he wasn't rlly apart of it but still.....

Y'all ready for this next chapter? It's goin be sad asl so get ready for that.

Don't forget to vote, comment, share, and ofc enjoy 💕

And my new book picking and choosing will be coming out after I finish this book.

I'll show y'all a lil sneak peek in this book.