28

Recap
"This only time I'm doing this. Ian no soft nigga."

Humming in response.

"I think I might actually like you." She mumbled to me.

Thursday
The day before Khaya birthday

Khaya POV

"We ready?" Von asked all of us.

"And d you sure?"

"Von I swear to god ima put a bullet in yo damn head myself if you ask me that again. Yes it was Josiah that was shooting at us."

"I literally just told y'all that. It was me and Josiah shooting at y'all."

"Stfu Q." I spat at him.

"Khaya look I know you mad at me ite? But just let me help ok? J not goin stop until all y'all dead including me."

Everybody all looked at me

"What?"

"It's yo call lil folks."

"Yea gang." Durk said to me.

"Ite fine. But first you have to tell us who you working for."

"Was working for. Past tense. And it wasn't my fault he got in my head he told me Durk and Von merced my brother when it was actually his bitch ass."

"Q?"

"Yea?"

"Stfu and answer the question I asked."

He looked at Durk and Von.

"It's booka."

Durk and Von looked at each other and busted up laughing.

"I'm dead ass." They looked back at Q.

"Ain't no way it's booka? Gang nem?"

"Yk what they say the closest mfs will do you the dirtiest." Q said shrugging his shoulders.

"How you know this?"

"He came to me. Told me my brother was he cousin. Said we was family or sum shit. Look I don't care if y'all believe me or not but either way it goes I'm putting a bullet in his fucking head regardless."

"Ite. We still don't trust yo bitch ass, but if mfs plotting on us we gotta solve that shit. So here's the plan." Von started off.

Two days before

"Von I'm fr. Stop playinn."

"You dead ass right now?" He started bussin up laughing.

"Mmcht you one to talk. Who tf scared of clowns?" I asked mugging him.

"Who tf scared of stick bugs?" He mugged me back.

"They don't belong on this earth I'm telling you. They prolly alien babies."

"Right." Von said back sarcastically.

"Ite next question."

Since it's been a whole week of basically quarantining with Von dumbass I at least wanted to get to know him. I didn't want to stereotype him since he is a rapper so I figured before me and him go further we gotta know more shit about each other. Ofc he didn't agree at first saying he said he wasn't no soft nigga and don't like talking about shit like that. Yet here we are in the kitchen talking about "soft shit."

"What's something you really want to accomplish in life?" I asked him licking my finger.

"Fucking the shit out of you." He said looking dead at me. I choked on my fry.

"Nigga be fr." I said clearing my throat. My damn eyes started watering.

"Ite besides fucking you. I want my music to expand and for my kids to be straight in life whenever I die and shit." He said shrugging.

"Wym?"

"I mean if we being honest asl right now the life style I got rn not goin last real long. Sum goin happen whether I get shot or old age you know? I'm just chillin right now and stacking my money."

"You made any new songs yet?"

He nodded.

"You dead ass? Why didn't you tell me bum. Lemme hear it."

"Nah lil folks that shit unreleased."

"Ite at least tell me one of the names."

"Ite One is Wayne's Story."

"What's it about."

"You goin find out soon or later."

"Mmcht I hate bums."

Me and Von just sat there chillin and vibin. And you would think that he was self centered like them other mfs and that would he was dumb and only street smart. He was actually smart asl. I think I was actually starting to like him. I just hope he don't try to play me.

My ringtone pulled me out my thoughts.

Bestie❤️✨ calling

"D?"

"Khaya."

"What's wrong? Y'all good? Where Rah at?"

"Yea we straight and he right here."

"Ite what's going on?"

"Put me on speaker."

I clicked the button. "Ite you is."

"I found out who shot at us K."

👁👁 y'all think D accurate asl?

But y'all like Khaya bond with Von? Don't worry they finna be datin soon I just had to build them up so mfs wouldn't be like "they moving too fast" or whateva

I hope y'all enjoying this book. This may sound crazy asl. But me writing this book make me feel closer to von even tho I never met him 😭

But I appreciate y'all for commenting and voting. Y'all really got me to 11k thank you ❤️❤️

Don't forget to vote,comment,share, and ofc enjoy 💕

Don't forget to add this book to your library and check out my other book, "choices and mistakes"