42

Recap
I let a sigh before answering, "I'm good Rah. Yea I'm still hurt over Q's death and it's goin take some time to heal, but I'm straight. I gotchu and and D and that's all that matters."

I closed my eyes resting my head against the seat.

Feeling the car roar to life and Rah speeding down the street to our house.

Two weeks later

Khaya POV

"Rah come down here!" I yelled to my brother.

His dumb ass flew down the stairs with two guns. "Calm down Wesley snipes, yo food ready." I told him.

He tucked the guns in the back of him before sitting down. "Is D coming over?" He asked me. I looked at him with a blank face.

"What?" He asked before stuffing his face with some baked macaroni.

"I should be asking you that." I said back.

I been knew about him and D. Like if y'all goin sneak around at least be sneaky.

"Whatchu mean?" He said looking around the room.

Ite ima play along.

"Ohhh nothing. My bestie told me tho." I said before eating a forkful of cabbage. That made him cough on his food.

"Tell you what?"

"That she pregnant." I said shrugging.

He drunk half his bottle of water.

"Yea, by some nigga named man man." I said waving him off.

He looked pissed asl.

"Yea I think he was her high school sweetheart- want some more food?" I said looking at his plate den him.

He shook his head.

And right on cue D walks in the door. I saw Rah mugging her before he stopped.

"Want some food. You must be hungry bestie." I said getting up.

"I'm starving, you know I'm finna be eating a lot for these past weeks." She said sighing before sitting down.

"So yo ass rlly is pregnant and you ain't tell me?" Rah blurted out.

Oop- I guess he mad.

D looked at him, "the fuck is you talking bout?"

"You finna be "eatin a lot for these past weeks?" He said using air quotes.

"Yea you know how I get when I'm on my cycle. I get hungry a lot." She said shrugging her shoulders.

"Well why you tired?"

"Um.. work." She said snorting at him.

"Khaya said-

"I know y'all fucking around." I said looking at them with my arms crossed.

"Shit." They both said.

"Look Khaya I was-

"Goin tell me?" I asked finishing her sentence.

"Khaya-

"I'm not mad y'all sneaking around ok? I'm mad y'all ain't tell me. Like I haven't been supporting this since day one." I exaggerated to them.

"Yo ass unpredictable sometimes. We had to be safe wit it." Rah said to me.

"That don't matter bum. Y'all still should've told me. What was I goin do? Break y'all up? Ion got no power over y'all." I said to them.

"Just know I support y'all and I want a nephew or niece by the end of this month. Ion care who it's coming out of." I pointed between them too.

"Yo ass crazy asl. We not having no kids." Rah said.

"Yes we is bestie." D said back. I walked away cause they started "debatin" and ian feel like hearing that.

It's been a good lil minute since I spoke to Von.

Von❤️📍
Heyy.

Wassup lil folks?

How you been?

Straight wbu?

Same.

that's wassup

Wyd today?

Shit, why wassup?

You tryna chill?

Yea I can when you want me to slide?

In 30?

Ite lil folks

Mk
Read 5:40

I turned my phone off going into the bathroom. Gotta smell good and shit.

😪 I finally updated my fault y'all.

How y'all been tho? 😏

Comment, vote, share, and ofc enjoy 💕