47

Recap
Then he nodded his head towards me and Rah before walking out the door.

This shit is too much for me.

Khaya POV

Two weeks later
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"I'm dead ass bro. He was like lemme eat that coochie and ass from the back. I was disgusted asl." I said laughing hard asl with D otp.

"I swear niggas think they nasty, they rlly just disgusting." I heard D say.

I driving back home from work. I'm a part time pediatrician. I called D tellin her one of the parents from my job was trying to flirt.

"Right but how far away is you from the house?" I asked making a right.

"Aboutt 1-

BOOMM

Boop Boop.

"D?" I looked at my phone seeing the call got disconnected.

"Fuckkkkk." I dragged out calling Rah and Von on a three way.

"Yeaa mf?"

"Wassup folks?"

"I think sum just happened to D."

"Tf you mean?" I heard Rah say.

"I don't know we was otp laughing and jokin and the next thing I know I'm asking her how far away she is and I hear a loud boom." I rushed out turning another corner.

"Ite calm down no need to panic we goin find her." Rah said before hanging up.

"Where is you at?" I heard Von say to me. "I'm on Columbia." I responded back.

"Ite hurry up don't stop for nothing you better run them red lights." He said to me.

"Von what if I go to jail?"

"Don't worry bout that. Yo ass gotta stay alive, ima stay otp witchu until you pull up."

I nodded my head running a stop sign. I let out a heavy sigh.

I finally pulled up to the house ten minutes later Von was already outside with two guns in his hand.

"Nobody was following you was they?" He asked.

I shook my head no leaning up to kiss him on the lips, he was tucking his guns in his waistband kissing me back before wrapping one hand behind my neck, deepening the kiss.

"Ite cmon we gotta search for D."

My phone started ringing.

"Rah?"

"I found D." I heard him yell.

"Rah where is you at?" I asked hearing loud noises in the background.

"I'm in an ambulance. Kha it's rlly bad. She's bleeding everywhere."

"It's goin be ok Rah."

"You don't understand Khaya. Ion think she's going to make it."

Twenty minutes later.

Rah was pacing back and forth. D had a metal price stuck in her stomach it wasn't big but it wasn't exactly small either.

"Rah sit yo ass down you making my dizzy." I spoke to him.

He mugged me starting to pace back and forth.

"Family of Dionne Taylor?" A doctor spoke out making me and rah jump out of our seats.

"Yes? How is she?" I asked.

"She's fine she'll make a full recovery." Me and Rah let out a breathe of relief.

"However the baby did not make it." The doctor said to us.

"Excuse me baby? What baby? D wasn't pregnant." I said looking at the doctor before looking at Rah who was looking at a wall.

His face held no emotion what's so ever but I saw it in his eyes. That little piece of information broke him a lil.

"Yep she's been pregnant for over three weeks now, but that crash killed the bean of the baby." The doctor said looking at his clip board.

"It's never good to hear your love ones having a miscarriage, but she needs all the love and support she can get. She's awake now." He said to us before leaving.

Me and Rah both walked in the room but he stopped me.

"Lemme tell her." He said. I nodded my head before closing the door not before hearing Rah say "there's sum I gotta tell you D."

I heard a loud scream tear from D mouth.

"My babyyyy." I heard her scream.

Making me clench my eyes to stop the tears that were threatening to come out. Von came towards me wrapping me around his scent.

I heard D's loud cries before they were muffled. She was in so much pain I couldn't even imagine what she was going through.

But all I knew was that mfs wanted a war so we goin give them exactly that.

sooooooo that's so sad for D, I almost cried.

Is Q coming back? And who y'all think did this to D?

Don't forget to vote, comment, share, and ofc enjoy 💕