7

Recap
"How am I playin? I'm just chillin." I said getting out the car.

"Just watch you goin be mines soon or later. I can promise you that." He said before giving me a kiss on the cheek.

Lordttttt this finna be a long day.......

Durk POV"Aye set all that shit right there

Durk POV
"Aye set all that shit right there." I was telling these hardheaded mfs.

Booka ass wanted to throw this lil kickback and shit so I'm like cool ite whatever type shit. I called Von bitch ass letting him know.

Booka said he already got the hoes and shit. I'm just laughing at his goofy ass it's always sum wit him.

Incoming call from ❤️

Me: wassup bae

India: hey what doing?

Me: nun helping Booka goofy ass.

India:you almost finished?

Me: yea why wassup?

India: nun I just missed you that's all

Me: oh well ima be done soon ite?

India: ok I love you

Me: I laughed a lil bit* I love you too

After that I hung up on here and here comes booka wit these two ugly ass hoes. His ass better not tryna shit on foenem.

"Aye Durk they some huge fans." Booka said walking up to me while laughing.

"Oh ok." I said waving him off.

"How bout you come back to my place and we'll show you how big of the fans we are." One of the hoes said to me.

I'm deadass serious this bitch looked ugly as shit bro like deadass. Her face was strong asl too.

"Nah I'm straight." I said back bluntly trying to be respectful.

"It's always them dirty niggas who try to play hard to get." The other hoe said rolling her eyes.

"And it's always the dirty hoes throwing themselves at anybody for spare change." I said before mugging they asses.

"Get they ugly dirty asses up outta here." I told booka dumbass.

"Man you always cockblocking." He mumbled.

"Nah bitch I just saved yo ass from stds and hiv prolly aids too." I semi yelled at him while laughing.