41

Recap
I shot the door handle walking in with both my guns raised and Von in front of me with his gun raised.

Booka was in here with shorty and they both had their guns pointed at us.

Ima kill that bitch.

Still Khaya POV

"Otf for life huh Von?"

"Yo bitch ass snaked me. Fuck you, yo ass ain't otf fr."

"Nah yo ass snaked me. My girl told me-

BOOM.

Without blinking twice I shot the bitch between her eyes.

I turned back to Von, "this one personal." He nodded his head walking in the back of the room.

I looked back at booka, "Quincy Rodriguez. Does that ring a bell?"

It took him a minute before it finally clicked, "oh yea. I had Josiah take em out." He said smiling at me him.

I raised the gun pointing it at his temple.

"Fuck you booka." I spat at him.

I pulled the trigger, but nothing happened. He started laughing at me.

"You thought it was fuck me, but really it's fuck you." He pulled out a gun aiming it at my heart.

I just stood there, he took the gun off safety aiming it at Von. Before letting off two shots. I couldn't even react because his bitch ass shot me in the heart.

And everything went black. I felt the pain for a couple of seconds before everything swallowed me whole.

"Khaya?"

I blinked a couple of times before focusing my attention back on Von.

"You sure about this?"

"Never been more sure."

I looked at booka den at his girl.

"You a whole bitch." I spat at him.

"Bitch don't talk to my nig-

I shot her three times watching her body bounce from the impact of the bullets.

I focused my attention back on booka, satisfied with the loud thud from her body hitting the ground.

"Getcho bitch gang."

"Nah, I think I'm straight." Von retorted back at him.

I raised my gun, aiming it at him. "Ima see you in hell either way this goes."

"True, but seems it like you'll be going first." I spoke to him before firing the gun.

The wind of the bullet lodged between his eyes. Too much force causing him to fall back, blood piling around his dead body.

"You good folks?"

It took me a couple of seconds before I looked up at von.

"Yea I think I actually am."

I walked up to him pulling him towards my height, kissing him. He wrapped both arms around my waist pulling me closer to him.

"Aye y'all-

I heard Durk from behind us.

"My fault twin." He said before closing the door.

"Cmon." I interlocked our hands pulling him, but he didn't even budge.

"We can just do it right here."

I gave him a weird look, "nigga what I'm not having sex witchu in front of him." I said pointing towards booka dead body.

"His ass ain't goin mind." Von said waving me off.

"Nigga please." I said walking off.

"Cmonn folks."

"Nigga you nasty." I yelled out.

"I thought y'all females like em nasty." He called out.

"That's a different type of nasty though." I said laughing out loud.

"Wassup bro." I said dapping up Rah. He looked at me like I was tweakin.

"Von whatchu do to my sister?"

Von mugged me, "Ian do shit, ask her what she did to me."

Rah looked back at me, "whatchu do to him?"

Before I could answer Von yelled out, "her ass gave me blue balls."

Me and Rah walked off to the car, getting in.

"You straight?" Rah asked me, "and tell me the truth."

I let a sigh before answering, "I'm good Rah. Yea I'm still hurt over Q's death and it's goin take some time to heal, but I'm straight. I gotchu and D and that's all that matters."

I closed my eyes resting my head against the seat.

Feeling the car roar to life and Rah speeding down the street to our house.

WELLLLL 🧍🏾‍♀️ that was a lot.

I'm sorry I been saying I was goin update and den I don't. I been distracted a lot, with this new book I got for y'all.

I got a couple more chapters left in me for this book before I end it and Publish my new book.

I don't wanna end this book but I can't have 100 chapters about nun sooooo yea.

Ima make it to 50 chapters den give y'all and epilogue.

Don't forget to vote, comment, share, and ofc enjoy 💕