49

Recap
I took out my phone callin Khaya.

"Hello?" She asked with a sleepy voice.

"Khaya, that's not Q." I said speaking to her.

Unknown POV

"Look all I know is Q died and it's because of Von and Durk. I'm goin avenge my cuzzo."

"But yo ass gotta think smart. All of sudden booka dead Durk or Von didn't even post his ass. Sum up."

"I'm not trying to hear nun of that. Booka been gave everyone weird vibes. His ass just got too cocky."

"Look just don't do nun until it's the perfects opportunity ite?"

"Ite bruh."

I walked out the door slamming it behind me.

Mfs not rlly trying to help cause it's not they're family, half these niggas on this planet scary asl. But I'm goin step for mines."

Khaya POV

"You good folks?"

I nodded my head getting on top of him. Pushing his dreads out his face.

"I'm kinda straight but I do got this itch."

"Aw fr?"

"Mhm."

I leaned down meeting him half way. Von wrapped a hand around the back of my neck holding me in place.

My hand started at his chest trailing down, stopping at the top of his waistband. The hand that was wrapped around the back of my neck moved to my throat. He squeezed it just a lil bit firmer making a gasp and a moan escape me.

I moved my hand into his underwear grabbing his hard on, a small visible groan escaped him.

"S-stop playin Khaya." He slightly stumbled over his words when I squeezed and stroked him.

I rubbed my hand over the slit making his hips jerk forward.

"Ofn stop playin folks." He said tightening his grip around my throat, I rolled my eyes at the firm grip.

"You're the one who playin, you could've been flipped me over." I leaned closer to his ear, "yet you haven't." I tilted my head kissing his neck.

"Aye Khaya." Rah walked in my room.

I turnt my head looking at Rah, moving my hand faster.

"Get out nigga." I said. He closed the door behind him, I sighed rolling my eyes. I tried moving off Von but he stopped me.

"Hollon you can't just do that and not finish."

"Von Rah finna come back in here." I said shaking me head.

"Man cmon."

I got back on top of Von kissing him again, and just like I said my door opened quick asl.

I felt something hard hit my back and my back leg over and over again. Finally rolling off Von I got my shoe and threw it at Rah.

"Negro ima hurt you. Tf you hitting me wit a broom for."

"Getcho big nasty ass in the tub." He hit me again with the broom.

"Get in the tub." He said slamming his door.

I rolled my eyes, this mf need to stay off TikTok bro.

I went to lay back on Von even tho he had an attitude, ima help him when I wake up.

I kissed his neck laying down fully on him.

🥲 I'm sorry for taking forever to update I thought I was colliding books and then they switched they're minds but that's my fault.

Buttttt I'm back nowwwww 😗

Hope y'all enjoy this Luh chapter. Hella tea finna go on in this next chapter.

Don't forget to comment, share, vote, and ofc enjoy 💕