Epilogue

Recap
"I'm sorry Khaya but I love you too much to see you wit somebody else."

"Ian finna beef ova no bitch she mine." Von said looking at Shawn.

[BOOM BOOM BOOM]

shot rung out.

7 months later

Rah POV

"Look at yo ass waddlin. Khaya!"

"Wassup?" My sister came down downstairs walking into the kitchen. "Look at D ass waddling around the kitchen."

I saw my sisters eyes light up. D was currently cooking all of us some breakfast.

"If I hear one more joke about me waddling all y'all fucking food finna be burnt." She said pointing the spatula at us.

Von walked in the door with bags. Kissing Khaya. That's new.

"Wassup folks? Yo ass still waddlin like a big ass penguin?" Von asked getting a piece of bacon making D hit him wit the spatula.

"Y'all ready for next month?" D asked after it got quiet. Von and Khaya looked at each other smiling.

"I still can't believe it." She said holding her hand up to her face. It was a decent size Diamond ring on her hand. Von ass popped the question last year on the Fourth of July.

Cheesy ass shit, as soon as she said yea fireworks went flyin. Either that was fate or Von den got cheesy asl.

"Shii I still can't believe either." I said looking at them in disbelief.

"That's because it didn't." I saw mink, Shawn, and Adria pointing a gun at us.

"Wait hollo-

[BOOM BOOM]

Present day

I woke up panting hard asl. I was sweating. I looked over at D laying down in the hospital bed unconscious. All the doctors said she's almost brain dead.

"How is she?" Khaya asked walking into the hospital.

"The doctors aren't sure." I mumbled back.

"Tf you mean ain't sure it finna be three months. Mfs need to give us something."

"Calm down, all that stressin ain't good for my nephew." I said looking at her now showing stomach. Her stomach ain't that big but she getting there.

"And what if it's not a boy?" She asked rubbing her stomach.

"Den ima definitely be going to hell." I said laughing a little.

"Go home rah." Khaya said rubbing my arm.

"I will when she wakes up." She nodded her head. "Me and Von will be here tomma."

"They took care of mink and Shawn and Adria." She told me. I only nodded my head.

"I love you." She kissed my forehead I mumbled back love you too before watching her walk out.