37

Third person POV

"Former rapper King Von has allegedly been shot at and taken to an hospital immediately. Where he and two other are in critical condition."

"King von known as Davyon Bennett is allegedly been shot. Is he dead or will he make it?"

"Instagram has already made up their mind."

"The reports are in. King von known as Davyon Bennett has been reported dead."

"Former rapper King Von is dead

"Former rapper King Von is dead. May he Rest In Peace."

The end.

SIKE I LIED 🌚🌚🌚 y'all thought I was finna end it? NAHHHH WE HERE FOREVAAAA.

Von POV

"Shit." I gripped my stomach. "Von? Von? Can you hear me? Blink twice if you can hear me." I heard Khaya slow ass.

"Folks I can hear yo ass." I said with annoyance. Her ass acting like I'm deaf or sum. "Shut yo ass u-

"Khaya watch out!!" Somebody yelled out. Q ass jumped in front of Khaya getting shot twice, he fell by me.

Khaya ass picked up my gun taking it off safety.

"Hollon folks I den told yo ass about wasting my bulle-

Three shots ringed out.

I looked over Khaya body to make sure folks was straight. Den I looked up seeing that nigga from earlier on the floor.

I peep Durk and Rah walking over to him. Clutching my stomach I got up. I wasn't bleeding bad. The bullet just knicked me.

I look behind my shoulder seeing Khaya trying to stop him from bleeding. Ion know why when buddy ass crossed us. Shit dumb asl to me.

"Pussy ass." I spat at him.

Rah reloaded his gun and shot him in between his eyes, without even blinking.

"You good gang?" He nodded his head.

"Aye we got everyone else ion see booka no where, where his bitch ass at?" Polo asked walking up to us.

He on a black vest with a black tee. And some dark blue jeans with some white mikes.

"He the reason all this shit happened." I said pointing to buddy dead body.

"Oh my god. Josiah?" I heard a female voice. I turned around seeing Rah shordy crying.

The tf is they crying for?

"Aye folks whatchu crying fo?"

She looked at me like I did sum, "did you kill him?" She asked me.

"No I didn't even get to shoot his bitch ass." I said shrugging.

"Why would you kill him?" I was finna treat her ass but I saw she was looking at Rah.

"He was against us. It's him or us. Mfs was playin duck duck goose, so I chose for us." He said shrugging his shoulders.

I heard shordy scoff before walking towards Khaya. She wasn't even crying. She was just looking at Q.

I think he dead.

"Aye where the drinks at?" I asked Durk.

"Sum wrong witcho ass." Durk said laughing at me.

"I'm finna take Khaya and D home." Rah said dappin me and Durk up.

"Ite gang ima see yo bitch ass later."

"Yo ass coming to my crib." Durk said pointing it me.

"Ite lemme just so speak to folks real quick."

I walked over to Khaya. She was still looking his eyes.

"Lil folks."

She finally met my eyes. Her shit was bloodshot. Like she was trying to keep her tears in.

"You good?"

She nodded her head.

"You not goin speak."

She shook her head.

"You wanna stay with me?"

She nodded her head, finally getting up and wrapping her arms around my waist. That's when she finally broke down and started crying.

And for a split second I understood where she was coming from. Even though his ass was a opp, that was still somebody apart of her.

Folks ass ain't never goin be the same.....

DAYUMNNNNNN Q DIEDDDDD 🥺🥺

He tried saving Khaya 🥺

Josiah died 🤪 where da party?

Y'all think Khaya goin be straight?

And wasn't that cute she finally broke down when Von hugged her? 🥺😪

My fault for the beginning yall 😪

Love y'all 🌚

But comment, vote, share, and ofc enjoy 💕