10

Recap

What am I finna do about Rah?

He goin be so mad bro I'm not finna have the patience.

I rubbed a hand over my face.

You know what? I don't care actually. I fuck with Von heavy. Yea I don't really know him like that, but still I can get to know him.

Rah better not say shit.

Mean while

D Pov

"Rah." I moaned out his name.

After Khaya and Von left, rah wanted to go home. But I was running out of clothes so I told him can we stop by my house.

It's not really even a house more like an apartment. Since I'm always over their house I barely be here. But anyways back to the story. He like cool whateva make a lil pit stop.

So we arrive there and he was waiting down stairs I was trying to change into some jogging pants and a shirt before we left, but fate had other plans for me.

This is why I don't wear dresses cause stupid shit like this happens.

So I called rah name telling him I needed his help. He walk up the stairs about prolly 30 seconds later.

"how the hell yo zipper get stuck D?" he said trying to make it move but it wouldn't budge.

" Nigga I don't know ask the dress." I was already irritated, he got some damn nerve asking me how the dress got stuck.

Dumbass.

"I swear yo fucked up ass attitude, goin get you fucked up. Just watch."

I rolled my eyes at him.

5 minutes later I heard the zipper I went to say thank you but I cut myself off.

Rah started planting kisses all over my neck and back.

He spun me around I was still in my dress and the strap was hanging on my shoulder for dear life.

Rah pulled me closer to him kissing me. I wrapped one of my arms around his neck pulling both our bodies closer. My other hand I started unbuttoning his shirt. He moved his mouth away from mines sucking on my neck. I guess he noticed this wasn't really doing nothing for me so he switched to the other side of my neck and my whole body lit up.

Like no dramatic shit my body felt like a damn Christmas tree deadass.

He smirked against my neck before sucking on it again.

"Rah." I moaned out.

I struggling trying to unbutton his shirt. Everything he was doing had my body on edge and my nerve system was fucked up. I couldn't even really think straight like that.

I was half way done with his shirt when he pushed me on my bed.

Ghee istg the way his shirt hung off his shoulders was driving me insane. Finally he got on top of me with his OTf chain dangling over my face.

I wrapped both my arms around his waist pulling him closer to me. Our lips instantly met. He kept running his tongue over my bottom lip letting me know to open my mouth.

And I did. We started kissing for like 15 minutes straight. Maybe even longer.

He started kissing my neck going to my chest, I had on a strap less bra that was covering my chest. But that still didn't stop him from kissing me there. After my nipples were full on hard he was satisfied and moved on to my stomach. He pulled the remainder of my dress off my body.

Leaving me in just my lacy bra and underwear.

He just stared at me.

I was getting a little shy so I started squirming a little bit.

See I'm not a virgin. No I'm not like one of those weird females who just have sex with anybody. My mom's boyfriend molested me when I was little. And when I told her about it. She believed him over me.

I was so mad at her. Like you believed a whole nigga over your own daughter. I eventually went to stay with my grandma. I love that lady so much. She was the one who made sure I had an education. Sometimes I think if it wasn't for my grandma I wouldn't have met Kh or Rah. But I'm glad I did.

I'm glad I didn't come out broken like most people. No child should have to go through that.

But after he raped me I made a vow to never let anybody touch me like that sexually. But when it comes to Rah, I would break that rule in a second. Even if he just wanted to fuck. Trust me I know this sounds dumb. But it's true.

Rah saw me squirming and put a hand on my stomach.

"Relax. I gotchu." he said to reassure me. Rah knows what happened to me when I was little. He found out where my step dad stayed and killed him. My mother and my step dad broke up. He started beating on her. Putting her into the hospital multiple times. This may sound disrespectful but I felt like that was prolly her Karma.

But enough about me.

Rah leaned down and kissed me. I felt one hand wrap around my throat while the other trailed down slowly to my lower half. When he finally reached my underwear he pulled my underwear to the side and.....

Y'all mfs thought.

Y'all not getting a smut until I see at least 20 comments on this chapter.

One comment per person

And until I see more views and votes on my other book.

Y'all better spread the word.

Vote,COMMENT,SHARE,and enjoy💕

And I apologize for anybody who went through that type of trauma just know your days will get better 💕