48

Recap
But all I knew was that mfs wanted a war so we goin give them exactly that.

Rah POV

I was going to be a father. Me. Out of all people. I zoned out of the conversation when he said D lost the baby. All I knew is that I needed to see D and comfort her in the best way I knew how.

"It's never good to hear your love ones having a miscarriage, but she needs all the love and support she can get. She's awake now." He said to me and Khaya before leaving.

Without even thinking me and Khaya walked to D door. Khaya started reaching for the handle when I stopped her, "Lemme tell her." I said to my sister. She nodded her head in an understanding way before moving out the way. I opened the door seeing D watching whateva was on tv.

Her eyes lit up when she saw me walking in. Khaya closed the door behind me.

"Hey baby." I said gently, walking up to her holding one of her hands. She smiled up at me.

"Hi." She whispered out to me.

"There's something I gotta tell you D. " I whispered out watching her smile fade away.

"You were pregnant", I saw her face light up. " but there was too much blood and you- we lost our baby." I said watching her lip quiver and tears falling down her face.

"My babyyyy!!" D yelled out in pain. It pained me seeing my baby in this type of pain this shit was rlly fucking wit me, and I know D ain't goin ever be the same again. Deciding to put my pride aside I walked up to D closing the little space we had left hugging her.

She instantly wrapped her arms around me, clinging to me as if I was goin vanish any second.

"It's ok D. I'm here." I whispered soothing words in her hair while she cried even harder.

I'm goin fucking kill whoever fucked with me and my family.

And that's on my life.

I don't how long D was crying but it was long enough for Von to say he was goin take Khaya home since she was fallin asleep. D fell asleep in my arms.

The door to her room opened making me draw my gun out faster than the door fully opened.

I lowered it when I saw Q walking in with D favorite flowers and two balloons with some chocolate.

"Wassup." He spoke to me before setting all of it down on the table next to us.

I nodded my head. I tried moving D from off my chest but her ass making these baby ass noises pullin me back.

I heard Q laughin, "it's cool I'm not tryna stay too long." He said lookin around the room.

"So?" I asked him pulling the covers over D and me.

"I saw what happened. I had to check on D."

I nodded my head. "I'm shocked asl yo ass not dead. Khaya said she saw you die." I said eyin him.

"I had to fake my death so I can help y'all out. It sum going on, we thought this shit was over its not." He said crossin his arms over his chest.

"Ite we goin meet up soon. Tomma we suppose to be going to a baby shower so we prolly goin slide there. But ima let you know."

He nodded his head, "ite lemme know. Tell D I said I hope she gets better." He said before walking out the door.

I took out my phone callin Khaya.

"Hello?" She asked with a sleepy voice.

"Khaya, it's war." I said speaking to her.

OUUUUUUU-
Change of plans I'm not colliding books with another author.
Vote, comment.share, and ofc enjoy 💕