44

Recap
He finally said sum and I just knew I sealed my fate with the devil himself.

"Get on the bed right now, and I'm not goin ask again."

Fuck.

Polo G POV

"Wassup gang?" I dapped up Von, nodding my head towards Durk.

"You been straight?" Von asked me, making me nod my head at his question.

"Is you straight? I heard some other mfs plotting on you." I said taking a puff of the blunt he passed me.

"I'm already knowing, and if they rlly bout that we can settle that shit." Von said puffin onna blunt before passing it to Durk.

Ding

My❤️
When you coming home?

Me:otw rn

My❤️: ok
Read 4:10 p.m

"Aye I gotta go but ima hit y'all up later, lemme know if gotta smoke another mf." I said dapping them before going to my car and driving off.

Von POV

Khaya🖤
Heyy.

Wassup lil folks?

How you been?

Straight wbu?

Same.

that's wassup

Wyd today?

Shit, why wassup?

You tryna chill?

Yea I can when you want me to slide?

In 30?

Ite lil folks

Mk
Read 5:40

"Ima hit you up later twin. I'm finna slide on Khaya ass." I said dapping my twin up, puffing the blunt one mo time before putting it out.

"Ite, lemme get a niece twin." He yelled out.

"Fuck dat. I'm going for twins." I said laughing before walking off to my car.

We both pulled off going different directions.

I pulled up to her crib sending her a quick lil message, letting her know I'm outside.

Khaya🖤
The back door open

I clicked my off before pressing the start button turning off my car. I got out walking to the back opening the door and closing it.

I walked up stairs to her room knocking on it.

"Cmon." I heard her.

I opened the door looking around her room.

"Folks?"

"Hollon gimme a second."

I sat down on her bed playin with my dreads while scrolling on TikTok.

QUANDO RONDO DISSING KING VON GONE VIRAL‼️

I smacked my lips, "ain't nobody worried bout yo unknown ass. Who tf is Ronald McDonald." I said looking at the tea page that kept tagging me.

"Unknown ass niggas goin be on my dick forever." I said clickin my phone off before laying down on her bed, with an arm covering my eyes.

I heard the door to her bathroom open. Ian feel like moving.

I heard some shuffling then I felt her climb on top of my lap. Making me lift my arm off my eyes to look at her.

"Whatchu doing?" I asked putting both my arms behind my head licking my lips.

She followed that action wit her eyes looking back up at me. She leaned forward giving me a quick kiss trying to pull away, but I wasn't going for that.

As soon as she tried moving back I reached up grabbing her throat, gripping it tightly and kissing her. Making her moan softly into the kiss.

Before we could even go any further my phone started ringing. Me and her still kissing I answered it.

"Wassup?" I answered still kissing Khaya. She started moving her attention to my neck, sucking on it.

"This Von right?"

"Who asking?"

"I'm pregnant, and it's your baby."

I stopped moving and so did Khaya. She looked at me with wide eyes.

I looked at my phone.

Just a Hoe

Fuck.

I knowwww Von didn't get no hoe pregnant... he needs to be stopped.

Ahemmm who helping me plan Von funeral? Cause Khaya goin hurt himmm.

Aye y'all ready for this new book I got for y'all!?!

🌚don't forget to comment, vote, share, and ofc enjoy 💕