43

Recap
I turned my phone off going into the bathroom. Gotta smell good and shit.

D POV
Smut coming up 😏

"Tf you mean we not having kids Rah?" I wasn't trying to start no argument wit him but it's like damn not at least one?

"I'm not finna discuss this witchu D." He said cleaning up before walking to his room, I followed closely behind.

"And why not?" I asked crossing my arms over my chest, the door was closed behind me and I was standing in front of it.

"Look in my line of work you don't have relationships and kids. And if you do have kids then you just signed them up for a whole lot of pain." He said shrugging his shoulders.

Yea I know he right about that it's like he can't stop what he doing. Nobody is saying to give up otf, but I at least want a family if we're going to last.

"You know what you? You is so right. I mean we don't even entirely date. So I'm straight either way it goes." That caught his attention. I shrugged my shoulders turning around and reaching for the door. When I was pulled back with so much force.

I felt him trailing his fingers up and down on my arm, while his other hand was laid across my stomach.

I got so much butterflies from this. I knew exactly what this was finna lead to..

Angry sex.

"Yo ass got me all the way fucked up D." He told me just above a whisper. His voice sounded so sexy and raspy.

The hand on my stomach started moving lower, making my breathing slow down. "Ion like how you just told me that." He said unbuttoning my jeans and reaching into my underwear.

A small subtle moan slipped past my lips. Making me curse myself out mentally. I felt Rah smirking against my neck before he started sucking on it.

He was pulling every single sound from me so easily.

"Ion know if the sex too good that I made you lose memory, but let's get one thing straight D." He lowly in my ear.

He turnt me around pushing me against the door. His lips where ghosting over mines. He wrapped his other hand around my throat, squeezing it lightly, but with force.

"Yo ass is and only mines." And right when he said that he slipped two fingers in. Kissing me to drown out the loud moans. He pulled back sucking on my neck.

"Say.. my.. name." He said in between thrusts, making me come closer to my high.

"R-Rah." I stuttered breathlessly.

He licked his lips locking eyes with me, "we both know that's not my name, but since you wanna play games." He sped up his fingers.

I felt my eyes fluttering close, "Nah keep dem mfs open. And if I see yo ass closing then I won't make yo ass cum for a very, very long time. Keep em open D." He said against my lips.

I groaned internally, after like 30 seconds of my eyes fluttering I finally got them to stay locked with his.

He nodded his head smirking, "I gotta make this challenging." His head reached towards my neck and just as his lips connected with my neck his thumb started rubbing my clit.

I long moan was drawn out of me.

"See that's more like it. Keep dem eyes open baby." He whispered raspy against my neck.

"Shit." I breathlessly said. I grabbed his arm with both of my hands pulling it closer to me. I was trying to meet his animalistic thrusts.

"You close baby?" He asked giving me open kisses on my neck, I nodded fast.

"Lemme know when you there."

NIGGA I'm already THERE. I yelled in my head.

"I- I'm there Rah."

"Good. Don't cum until I say so."

I nodded my head.

I'm not listening to his dumb ass. I'm definitely cumming.

I felt myself getting there, with him sucking on my neck and rubbing my clit with two fingers in me, and whispering freaky things in my ear was just helping me getting closer.

And that last fast thrust sent me over the edge. I moaned out loudly. Everything was just felt good.

After I finally came down from my high. I locked eyes with Rah and to say he was irritated was an understatement.

He pulled his fingers from my underwear sucking my juices off them while keeping eye contact.

I almost came on the spot.

He finally said sum and I just knew I sealed my fate with the devil himself.

"Get on the bed right now, and I'm not goin ask again."

Fuck.

WHEWWWWWWWW 😗 sooo that's like half a smut.

Y'all been slipping, where's the votes and the comments?? Cmon now y'all gotta help me out 🙂

Butttttt y'all want a part 2?

Lemme know how you felt about this chapter.

Don't forget to vote, comment, share, and ofc enjoy 💕