Chapter 3 : He is back!!

As she expected her house was surrounded by all the paparazzi, and by now hammering in her head started. She knew that this was going to be the situation for some days now or maybe now almost daily.

As Her Prince mighty cousin was coming back, she thought sarcastically while her face scrunched at the thought.

It was not always like this, they used to have an amazing bond before two years when he suddenly expressed his wish to go abroad and settle down there. But it was Dadajan's (Grandfather) decision that he wouldn't settle there.

Therefore he used to travel to India and America where he established his first hotel. He started his business in the USA and then spread it across the world. But even during his visits to India, he always ignored her.

In the first few visits when he ignored her she took it as a sour mood or jet lag but then after she understood that he was intentionally on purpose avoiding her.

Why? She doesn't even know and then she also started ignoring him and now no matter how much she misses their bond but they can't go back to how they used to be at one point in time.

By ignoring her, he wounded her ego and now her ego wasn't allowing her to take the first step to mend their relationship.

She took a sharp inhalation and opened news on her mobile phone. Ironically she was being recorded live and she could see herself on news.

She felt like laughing at the situation but she managed to give out only a smile. She entered the mansion and due to tight security, there were no cameras for which she is relieved.

She entered the mansion, her family was sitting in the lounge having their time of life. She plopped herself beside her grandma and leaned her head on her shoulder.

"Tired?"A blue-eyed woman with white hair who looked like in her early seventies asked her.

That was her grandma, Aamena Siddique asked her. She was a woman with confidence and still healthy, if someone would see her they couldn't guess her age more than fiftees, she had maintained herself that way.

Aaliya was a princess of a family of doubt, but she was the favourite of her grandparents. She was an apple of their eyes and they never denied anything she had asked for from her birth to the time till now.

She just lazily hummed while closing her eyes and relaxing in her grandma's warmth the body.

A maid came with a glass of water and she took it lazily from her. After finishing the water, she sat there for a few minutes where her Chachi, Badi Ammi, Ammi and Dadijaan (Aunties, Mom and grandmother) were sitting and having a conversation about her elder cousin. She was in the first trimester of her first pregnancy, she had revealed it a week ago to her family members and they were happy would be an understatement for them, they were ecstatic.

This was one of the reasons why her cousin Razia was coming back, Arslan also decided to spend some time with her sister, so he was also coming back.

But the excitement of the arrival of Razia appi's (sister) was neutralized due to the arrival of Arslan. Right now she was just sad and feeling a bit down due to the Absence of her Aaban.

How one person's absence can make you feel so lonely even in a group of people which is your family. For Aaliya the same thing was happening, Absence of Aaban was really affecting her and on top of that, her own brother and Bhabhi (Sister in law) were on a business trip which was again a piece of bad news for her.

Due to all these conversations hammering in her head increased and she excused herself from everyone.

~*~

In a posh looking private jet, a young man who looked like late in his twenties was sitting with a laptop in his lap, his darkest shade of grey eyes with blue specs which was a unique feature of him was focused on a screen of his laptop, his fingers typing furiously on the keyboard of the laptop writing an important mail to his manager back in the USA. He was wearing a black jeans with a grey full sleeves t-shirt which was hugging tightly to his built muscular body, and a black leather jacket with white sneakers.

His eyes were narrowed due to focusing on-screen, eyebrows furrowed and his black smooth hairs were messy due to his fingers which were, again and again, he was using to comb them back in their place but some stubborn curly strands were not in a mood to stay still on their place. His lips were in a straight line which was an indication of his sour mood.

After finally finishing his work, he kept the laptop in its place and looked out of the window, they were about land now.

He never wanted to leave his family and go abroad, he was happy and content to work in their family business but circumstances made him take decisions that he didn't want to but had to for his own sake. He was being selfish on his part and he knew that but wouldn't ever accept it, Never in his life.

He came out of Airport and as expected he was Surrounded by paparazzi, he wore his branded shades to conceal his unique eyes from the heat of the sun, and his bodyguards surrounded him and protected him from cameras and people. He was as famous and popular among girls as a great celebrity actor and he gets amused till now to see people asking for his autographs.

Finally, after exiting from there successfully he sat in his car and leaned his head back on the headrest of a car seat.

He heaved a sigh of relief, finally, his restless heart was at peace due to the known fact of having her in his proximity at last.

He smiled at the thought of her but scolded himself mentally to even think like that, but the matter was of his heart and it seems that he doesn't have control over his beating organ which was continuously pumping red fluid in his body and for that his blood has passed from that beating organ which was causing contamination of red fluid with her thoughts, unknown to the master how deep that feelings were, She was in his every heartbeat and each artery, to vein, to capillaries.

~*~

Hey guys!

Let me know your thoughts on this chapter?

What do you think who is that her?

Aaliya is missing Aaban badly!!:(

Tell me your thoughts about the whole book? What do you think about it?

Vote, comment and share.

Till next time, Allah hafiz.