Chapter 2 : Her Anger!!

She was sitting calmly on her head chair, her stance looked calm on the outside but the visitor knew better than to believe her fake composure.

The whole cabin was engulfed in silence, only sound was coming from her cup of coffee when she would put it back on the desk and keys being tapped when she would type it after taking a sip from her beverage.

After finishing her cup of rich black liquid, she turned on the Television putting an international business news channel to get the latest news on the business world.

The visitor found her patience wearing off as she stood up from her place and turned off the voice of the Television.

In return, she was bestowed with a frightening glare from the person sitting behind the desk.

"How dare you?" She asked in a cold voice which could have made anyone tremble but she was her best friend.

Sophia Saeed, Best friend of Aaliya from her university days. They both had done Fashion designing in the same batch and hence came close and with time their bond became stronger and unbreakable.

Only Sophia can dare to demand answers from her except her family. She was with her through her struggle and she was the first one to join her company when she established it.

Aaliya released a huff of annoyance, took a sharp inhalation, leaned back in her chair and rested her head on it.

"He is going and didn't inform me!" She said while closing her eyes, but her beautiful features were marred with irritation and annoyance.

"Must have.." she was brutally cut off in middle with her angry shout, her face by now having turned red in anger.

"I don't want to hear anything in defence!" she shouted in anger by now her grey eyes spitting anger and Sophia knew better not to push her buttons now.

She quietened and looked at her with worry lacing her face. Former just took a deep inhalation and composed her breathing which became shallow in her previous angered state.

Sophia gave her a glass of water, she took it from her hand and gulped down the whole content in one go. Her features visibly relaxed now.

After drinking water her rational mind took over and again she composed her features in a moment and offered a small smile to her Best friend, the latter just gave her a full-blown smile in return with a little nod.

With this bond they had, they don't need to use or verbalize their emotions for communication. They both would just understand each other that way and all would be forgiven.

After that Sophia got back to her seat and turned on the Voice of Television.

"The youngest billionaire or as magazines or social media states Handsome prince was spotted at the airport at 5 in the morning, sources say that he is returning to his home in India.

We would like to remind you that Arslan Siddique was given the title of 'Youngest Eligible Bachelor of the world' this is the third time in a row that he received this title from the top magazine named GLOBE.

We would like to show footage of this billionaire going towards his private jet.." News anchor was saying on which she hardly paid attention as she was immersed in her work by now but due to her all senses working all the time, she heard everything.

"Your cousin is coming back?" Sophia asked from her seat as she was facing back to her friend, as she was facing the Television screen.

"I don't know!" She said without lifting her gaze from her Screen and her expression as usual unreadable.

'I don't know about it him for the past two years!' She thought still keeping her eyes concentrated on work.

"I still don't understand why he changed?" Sophia asked now finally facing her, her face looked like deep thoughts.

"I don't care." She said without a single change in her expression and still engrossed in her work, her eyes still on her work screen.

'Even I don't know, and I wish to know it someday!' Aaliya thought.

She engrossed herself completely in work after continuous working, finalizing summer collection designs and back to back meetings finally it was time to head back.

She shut down her screen, took a look at the future schedule and tidied her desk. She took her steaming cup of black coffee from the desk and turned towards the glass window.

She leaned herself to the wall beside the window and looked at the busy city. This city has so much to offer anyone who wants a name, fame or power. This would offer you everything except peace of mind and heart.

But with time she learned to change her expressions in a moment or how to keep her outer self-composed whole time. Never allow anyone to know the state of your mind. She mastered this art and now she was amazed at herself how well she could hide it from herself also. Her expressions now changed from tired to immersed in thoughts, her doe shaped eyes narrowed and looked at the dark, black sky.

That was her exact condition of her, she had everything anyone could dream of but even after having everything that she has is nothing!

The peace, happiness and contentment she had before entering this corporate world were now nowhere to be felt. She feels that even after having anything she has nothing.

She has a void in her heart that something somewhere or someone she wants is not here. In her proximity!!

She has now turned out to be the exact opposite person she used to be before two years. She was a notorious, loquacious, lively person. But past is called being past for some reason only, that it cannot be changed. What you can feel is regret for your actions which you cannot reverse!

She finished her bitter liquid, and kept it on the desk and the tapping of heels on the marbles was the only sound that resonated in her cabin.

She took her handbag, composed her posture and made her way out of the cabin. As usual her assistant ran towards her and walked with her till the entrance of the office and she sat in the car when the chauffeur opened the car door for her, she just nod at him in gratitude.

"Home," she said to the driver and driving to her home started within a moment of her command.

~*~

Hey guys!!

Do you like her bossy behaviour?

Keep commenting your thoughts!

Till next time, Allah hafiz!!