Chapter 51 : Can't do this!

Aaliya stormed out of the car, slamming his one of the favourite's car doors hard, he looked at her retrieving back and sighed out. He knows this time he has messed up real bad.

He immediately ran behind her, he entered inside their room where she was pacing back and fro clearly in pure anger. He advanced towards her only to be stopped by her. She showed her palm to stop him in his place.

"Don't" She said but ignoring her sentence he took another step towards her.

"I said don't Arslan" she almost yelled at him. He stopped at once in his place with hurt expressions but she was way too angry to notice that.

"This is not how it's gonna work." She said about his proximity. She knew once he would take her in his embrace, talking his sweet words, her anger won't be there. But not this time.

Saying she went inside the walk-in closet, leaving him in a whirlwind of his thoughts and none of them was close to positive. He sat down on the bed with a thud, he reminded what she said and his heart was paining hearing her say that again and again in his brain.

She came out of the walk-in closet changing in her nightdress, another alert for him, she never wears her nightdress. It's always one of his t-shirts or sweatshirts.

"Jaan, please I know" but he was yet again stopped by her voice.

"I don't want to hear anything, not now at least," She said in her icy cold voice, breaking his soft heart yet again.

"Jaan, please" He pleaded to her.

"Give me at least that much of freedom to decide when I want to talk," She said in a cold hard tone that felt like an arrow dipped in poison that strikes directly on his heart once again.

His eyes filled up hearing her words, she didn't notice that.

"Tell me, don't I have any kind of freedom over my life? Is it always going to be like this? You controlling my life due to your so-called 'protectiveness'?" She asked him throwing questions that were swirling in her brain again and again.

She felt angry teardrops falling on her cheeks, which she wiped harshly from the back of her palm.

"Did you give me this to control my life like this Arslan?" She said pointing at her wedding ring, which he gave on the next day of their marriage.

He shook his head at her trying to speak something but nothing came out of his mouth due to the lump formed in his throat.

"I was busy, you knew that I informed you, didn't I?" She asked again this time in a whisper like tone, feeling tired.

"YOU CAN'T TRACK MY LOCATION EVERY DAMN TIME AND SURELY CAN NOT BARGE INTO MY IMPORTANT MEETINGS IF I DO NOT RESPOND TO YOUR TEXTS, I am tired of telling you this thing," She yelled feeling sudden rage and glared at him hard.

This was the third time, where he interrupted her meeting with his unannounced presence and all the time with only one reason telling that he got worried when he didn't respond to him. She calmly explained to him not to do this the second time but he again did and tonight was the extent when he tracked her locations using her wedding ring only to encroach in her important meeting because she didn't respond to his texts and calls, which she didn't even know on the first place because her mobile was on silent.

"You know what, I don't want to talk about it right now as I am tired, and I believe you too would be as handling a business and tracking your wife barging into her meetings would be such hard work" She can't help but jab at him with bitterness. "We will talk in the morning," She said and lay on her side of the bed leaving him staring at her with tear-filled eyes and an empty stomach.