Chapter 1 : Siddique Empire!

She woke up due to buzzing sound of her alarm,her eyes immediately opened as the sound registered in her brain sending reflexes to open her eyes. She woke up and checked time it showed 5:31 a.m.

She got up from the bed after stretching her body like a lazy cat, went in to her en-suite bathroom to freshen up. She came out prayed her morning prayer and sat on prayer mat for sometime. She got up from her prayer mat and got her water bottle from bed side table After getting ready in her gym wear.

She started walking in directions of their gym,which was only used by four persons. She,Aaban, Ayaan her elder brother and Arslan when he is home.

She went and as usual gym was empty. She started doing her workout.

Hamid Siddique and Aamena Siddique have three sons.

Eldest is Rehmaan Siddique and his wife is Samina Rehmaan Siddique.

Second Son Rashid Siddique and his wife is Daniya Rashid Siddique.

Youngest son Aamir Siddique and his wife is Faeza Aamir Siddique.

Young generation of Siddique's are:

Razia Rehmaan Siddique is married to Omar Mirza.

Arslan Rehmaan Siddique.

Ayaan Rashid Siddique married to Sadiya Sheikh.

Aaliya Rashid Siddique.

Aaban Aamir Siddique.

Hamid Siddique got married to a kashmiri woman named Aamena and took over his father's small startup and took it to great heights due to his wife's constant love and support.

His son's then took over his father's business and also started their small start ups according to their likings and then linked all their business in one and created the name 'Siddique Empire'.

Siddique Empire from then is grand name in corporate world and they consist of all different branches in all fields. Siddique Textiles, Siddique Factories, Siddique Constructions, Siddique Interiors, Siddique Brokers,Siddique Enterprise,Etc.

Their young generation came and took up their legacy and continued it except two.

Arslan and Aaliya decided to do something different,so Arslan went abroad and started his chain of hotels and other businesses.
While Aaliya has completed her Fashion Designing and Business Studies simultaneously. Now she is owner of her fashion brand and soon to be exploring construction business and some other also.

Razia Rehmaan is eldest in new generation and Aaliya Rashid is youngest in all.

Siddique's treat their daughter's equal as son's would be understatement as they cherished them more in comparison to Sons.

After Razia there is Ayaan Rashid.

Then Arslan,Aaban and Aaliya all have 2 years gap in between them.

Aaliya completed her regular workout and went back to her room and took shower and changed in her office attire which consisted a White and blue Kurti and White plazzo pants.
Her brown mid waist length hairs as always in high ponytail,she did a little makeup,applied eyeliner on her doe shaped eyes and she is ready to rock.

Aaliya always wears clothes which is comfortable to her, she feels uncomfortable in clothes which shows off her skin.

She believes comfort is the priority in fashion,which is motto of her fashion brand.