Chapter 42 : After hardships, there will be ease!

Aaliya and Arslan were sitting on the small stage which was decorated with white and pink flowers, they both were settled on a white loveseat, Arslan was holding Aaliya's hand in his from the time he held it in her room. And the big grin he had on his face was still intact as well.

They both were the only ones in the garden as everyone left for one of the work, leaving newly married with tons of food in front of them

"Jaan, why are you not eating anything?" Arslan asked her as she was not eating much just taking bites here and there. Her cheeks flushed hearing the endearment from him and he was so calm about it as if it was a very normal thing to say.

(Life)

"I am not feeling like eating anything!" She replied she was feeling a certain type of restlessness which she can't describe which was hindering her from eating the delicious food in front of her that too of her own wedding.

Arslan huffed out before making a morsel of food and bringing it in front of her mouth who pouted yet opened her mouth. After eating three more morsels from his hand she shook her head in denial.

She can't eat more, she is feeling nauseous and the fear of vomiting was worst as she can't tolerate vomiting on her wedding day. He too didn't force her more.

After some time, everyone came back as the night was approaching now. The sky was turned black but the brightness from stars and the Cresent moon was still illuminating the dark sky. The breeze was gentle making a calm atmosphere that was then when a worker handed a guitar to Arslan and he took it from him with a smile.

Everyone looked at him with amusement dancing on their faces as they were fascinated seeing him taking a pose with guitar in his hands, he raised his eyebrow at them in return and said.

"What you guys thought I won't sing at my wedding? Isn't it one of the happy occasions?" He asked and they chuckled seeing his displeased expressions.

He settled his gaze on His wife, who was looking at him with soft expressions and a smile lingering on her face. He gave her a big smile in return and closed his eyes, he played with the strings of the guitar with closed eyes but even after closing his eyes, he could see her face, after all her face was imprinted in his mind, his heart, his soul, he can't run away from her and he doesn't even want to, not now, not ever!

His fingers played with the strings as the soft music spread into the atmosphere making it delighted, but then when he parted his lips and the syllables escaped his mouth, the atmosphere turned even more blissful with his heavenly voice.

Zindagi se chura ke
Zindagi mein basa ke
Zindghani banaya hai tujhe
Roothe Rab ko manaa ke
Aasman ko jhuka ke
Zindghani banaya hai tujhe