Chapter 41 : Nikah Mubarak

"Qubool Hai!"

"Qubool Hai!"

"Qubool Hai!"

(I do)

And with that said she sighed on the Nikahnama, Merging her name with his, She sighed on the papers which now made her Aaliya Arslan Siddique! She was now officially His!

(Wedding's legal papers)

She was sitting in her room, wearing her Nikah's white dress and all festooned as a Bride while a red coloured Net's Duaptaa was veiling her face making a Ghoonghat, covering up her face behind that, her eyes welled up as she sighed the last paper. No matter what but she had given up on her father's name to unify with Arslan's.

Her father was spotted beside her, as soon as she dropped the pen down, her father held her into his comforting arms. She laid her face on his chest as he kissed her veiled hairs. He sanctified her with tons of Duas for her upcoming future as she wept silently.

After that putting on a final kiss on her head, her father got up from his seat and made his way outside towards the back garden where Arslan was enduring impatiently for their return. All males vacated her room and went towards the restless groom now.

One by one then all the ladies congratulated her and made her sit on the edge of the bed, they were surrounding her.

~*~

Arslan sat holding his breath as he saw males of the house coming towards the stage, his cousin brothers were all-time with him only, only elder Siddique's went to take her consent.

Hai dil ye mera
Mujhe hardum ye poochta:
Kyun hai mujhe tujhse itni wafaa..

He spruced up as Qaazi sat in front of him. The most important question of his life was asked to him, he took a deep breath while a smile formed on his luscious lips. He shut his eyes and her vision established in front of his closed eye life and he said his approval loud, clear and confident.

Kyun teri hasrat
Hai har khwahish se badhkar mujhe
Kyun naam tera hi leti zubaan..

"Qubool Hai!"

(I do)

When he sighed seeing her sigh beside his name gave him tremendous gratification. He felt like he conquered the whole universe when he put the pen on the table after certifying the papers. He was a Married man Now!

"Saathi tera bann jaaun"
Kyun hai yeh junoon!
Har aansun tera pee jaaun
Or de du sukoon
Har din tujhko chaahun
Teri raah takun
Apni baahon mein tujhko
Main salamat rakhun

He vowed to himself that he will always love her with all his heart, he will never become a reason for her suffering rather he will try his best to be the reason for her happiness and smiles, he will never let his love decline for her, he will give her respect for being his wife, her position in his life will be greatest, he will treat her as his equal and will never look down at her and he will be faithful to her till his last breath.

He hugged his grandfather, father, uncles and then cousins and Best friend. He just needed to finish with everything so he could make his way towards His Wife!