Chapter 30 : Jealousy?

The new sun rose in the sky signifying new dawn of existence, new hopes, new challenges, new hurdles, new solutions. Indicating that Everything could be possible as long as you have the power to breathe, to fill your lungs with oxygen, everything would be conceivable as long as you have hope and courage to do things correctly.

Aaliya was once again following her daily ritual, her hands still claded with dark maroon henna. She was donning a white t-shirt with blue-washed jeans and a navy blue-colored full-sleeved blazer giving her absolutely a businesswoman look.

Her delicate milky white wrist which was now complementing the dark-colored henna of her hand had a silver chain watch. Having all the kinds of smart watches still Aaliya always preferred wearing formal watches instead of smart ones.

Her feet were clad in Navy blue high heels and today her hairs were not in her daily high ponytail but opened and waving back on her back.

She applied moisturizer with her cherry-flavored lip balm, her signature fragrance and she was ready to rock the world.

She took her handbag and mobile phone with her, she made her way to the dining room. All Siddiques already present in their respective seats. They believed in the motto "Yesterday's happiness should not stop you from today's work!"

She was having a genuine smile on her face today, which was noticed by everyone present in the room but Arslan wasn't present as he already left a minute ago from the dining room finishing up his breakfast. That boy was in a kind of hustle!

She bade her farewell after finishing her breakfast, she stopped in front of her car, her eyes were enveloped by a branded Aviators. She looked at the car and dismissed the driver.

She sat down in the driver's seat after two years, and as she had expected memories ran through her whole being which didn't make her pessimistic today but instead widened her smile in exhilaration.

She turned the key and bring the car to the vitality, she pressed her foot on the accelerator and zoomed out in a moment from the gates of Siddique Mansion.

~*~

Arslan's Assistant called Aaliya's driver on the order of his boss but got another news, for which he didn't wait even for a second to inform about the same to his Boss.

Arslan first felt shocked at the new disclosure, but then found himself smiling at the thought of her driving that only meant one thing! She forgave him.

Now how could he be a fool and let go of the only thing he wanted so intensely in his life. His Liya!

If she was taking a step towards him, how could he fail her by taking one step back? Now is the time when he has to take a step further! Now is the time to embrace what is written in his fate!

It doesn't matter even if it is for a shorter period of time before he would disclose about the truth. He would live with these moments only, he can't keep her but at least he could steal some moments of happiness with her.

He didn't waste any other second and rushed out from the office, with an intention to pick her up from her office and go together at the construction site.

He was standing in front of her office building with his black Aviators on, wearing black pair of jeans and a white t-shirt. A black blazer on it gave him business look but the way he had folded his sleeves from the elbows gave him a stylish look at the same time.

Arslan entered the office building with his confident stance taking arrogant strides towards the way of her cabin. He knew where her cabin was now don't ask how? From the place, he strolled employees stood up from their places just having a glimpse of his form. No one dared to look at his face let alone his eyes, his aura already screamed dominance and Authority making everyone lower their head in respect and fear of this man.