Chapter 57 : A Lazy Day!

Standing in the doorway of the bedroom of the penthouse they were locked into an intense liplock as the pain of separation was felt by the both of them.

They poured all the longing, pain, anguish and suffering in a kiss as it turned more intense and passionate by the passing moments, they broke apart feeling the need for oxygen into their lungs and both of them were taking some much needed deep breaths.

"Hey Jaan!" Arslan greeted her finally with his signature smile and Aaliya could do nothing but swoon over it.

"Hey to you too" She replied hoarsely as she rested her face in his neck and inhaled his cologne; Spicy and Chocolate. Unusual yet comforting just like him.

He smiled again as he felt her take a deep breath on his neck making him relieved and calm, finally, he was home, in her arms.

"I missed you so much" He whispered while dropping a kiss on the side of her face. Aaliya turned towards him to face him as she was still clinging to him like coala.

Tears marks were still present on her cheeks but she had calmed down by now, her eyes were now swollen and red, her nose had become red due to crying and her face was blotched. She wiped her face using her right palm leaving a grip on his neck with one arm.

"I missed you beyond you can even imagine, and I am sorry I have really hurt you!" She whispered as she cupped one side of his face and dropped a gentle kiss on his forehead.

"I am sorry too I shouldn't have hidden it from you, I am really feeling terrible making you cry" He whispered back leaning on her touch.

"Please never cry because of me," He said as they both gazed at each other's faces with love and adoration.

"Arsh" She whispered slowly wanting his full attention and he didn't disappoint her as he stared at her with his full focus.

"I want you" She breathed out in a whisper and before she could regret her words, her husband let his lips talk further onto hers making her effectively shut her mouth as well as mind.

He walked forward towards the bed and both of them landed on the bed softly still wrapped into each other's arms after that both of them let their bodies talk moreover. As they spent a few hours in a passionate embrace.

As both of them were coming down from a high, Aaliya whispered a small 'Arsh' and spoke.

"I Love you very much" which made him stop and looked at her with bewildered expressions. He knew she loves him, he can comprehend that but this was the first time she have said the three magical words to him and he was ecstatic to hear them from her.

He leaned down to capture her lips in a soft, gentle kiss and murmured over her lips "Say it Again" as he locked her lips with his in a kiss filled with love.

"I love you" She panted out her words as they separated to take a breath, he kissed her forehead and then rested his forehead upon her's.

"I love you too, more than my life itself" He confessed as they both closed their eyes to bask in the aftermath of passion.

Both of them were lying down on them after a few moments when Aaliya suddenly remembered about a question of his past.

"If I ask something from you would you give it to me?" She questioned him as she looked at his face, her head was rested on his arm and he had rested another arm below his head, her arm was wrapped around his waist.

He leaned down and kissed her forehead smiling and said "Anything you want, Your wish my command"

She smiled at his beautiful words and snuggled more towards his chest, she maintained eye contact as she spoke.