Chapter 32 : A Solution?

Aaliya's hands were holding her head, her face showing the stress she is going through, Arslan couldn't see his Liya feeling so defeated and lost. He called someone in the conference room and was trying to talk with her but it was like there was no way out of the situation as they have to submit the designs by tomorrow and they have none!

Even if they will start by now then also they won't be able to finish the whole collection by tomorrow. If they wouldn't submit the designs then it would be a black spot on her immaculate career. It was a mess and she doesn't know how to come out of it. Her thoughts jumbled up and tangled not knowing what to do! It was a first for Aaliya Siddique when she doesn't know what to do to govern the situation!

Once again door of the Conference room opened but Aaliya was too lost in her thoughts to notice that. Sofiya nodded at Arslan and sat beside Aaliya on the other side.

"Aalu" She called Aaliya in a soft voice on which Aaliya turned towards her.

"Sofiya, Designs got leaked!" Aaliya whispered to Sofiya in a broken voice, her eyes getting moistened with a feeling of helplessness.

Sofiya immediately enclosed her in a comforting hug while caressing her back. She herself doesn't know what should be done but now is not a time to show that.

After few moments of silence, Aaliya came out of her embrace. She sat back on her chair and leaned back staring at the ceiling absentmindedly. Sofiya had already ordered black coffee for her knowing she would need it.

"Why don't you start working on new designs?" Arslan asked Sofiya as Aaliya was once again lost in her world of thoughts.

"We won't be able to complete the whole collection by tomorrow!" Sofiya explained him but he still looked doubtful about it.

"At least you should start, it is a different thing if you would be able to finish it up or not!" He tried to make her understand it but Sofiya shook her head at his statement.

"It is a work of art, you can't compel your brain for creativity! It is not possible and even if it will happen the outcome would not be very extraordinary!" Aaliya said this time as she can't just force her employees to work extra due to some negligence that too not on their part.

Arslan nodded in comprehension, by now they have got their beverages. They started sipping their preferred drinks but silent on their places thinking about the way to come out of this situation.

Sofiya was sipping on her cappuccino when a thought crossed her mind, she put her cup back on the table and turned towards Aaliya who was busy drinking her black coffee.

"Aaliya, do you remember the collection we have made for the launch of your Fashion brand but you declined it the last moment stating it was not good enough," Sofiya said on which Aaliya seemed to remember that particular collection as they were working on it from a long time but on the last moment they settled on the other collection leaving that one.

Aaliya nodded her head remembering ambiguously about that collection.

"We can use that collection after doing some changes in the original one, and that would also go with the theme of the fashion week!" Sofiya exclaimed in excitement. Aaliya thought about this thing and after few minutes of contemplation, she cracked a small smile indicating Sofiya to go with this idea.

Sofiya stood up and went out of the conference room at a lightning velocity. Aaliya let out a small giggle at her antics but Arslan felt as if finally he could take a breath. He released a sigh of relief looking at her back in her original self.

Aaliya stood up and went to her cabin, Arslan following behind her. Aaliya sat down on her chair when there was a knock on the door of her cabin. She permitted the person to come in.

Shoaib entered her cabin with an I pad in his hand, he forwarded it to her standing at a respectful distance from her. Arslan already started glaring at the poor boy. Arslan didn't like the fact that Aaliya was having a male Assistant. If he would have control over her then he wouldn't even let a glance at her from a male species. But he can't do that but he would make sure to put a certain barrier between male species and Aaliya.

Aaliya frowned looking at the pictures, 'Not again' was the thing she murmured under her breath.

"How much time has passed?" She asked implying the viral pictures.

"1 million views and 100K forwards in 15 minutes." Shoaib himself was amazed at the popularity of Aaliya Siddique.

"Do one thing. Take the contact number of John from Aakash and let him know the situation, he will handle everything!And do contact with this site's main office to warn them as well!" She said messaging her temples with her index finger and thumb.

Shoaib left after a small ok Ma'm. Arslan took I pad in his hand to know what has happened now? There was a picture of her entering her office building wearing white male sneakers titled "Is Aaliya Siddique giving commencement to new fashion trend for businesswomen with an idea of Comfort?"

This was the title of the post from the famous fashion page on social media. Arslan was amazed to see her popularity as he knew that she was glorious and famous but this was something very unbelievable!

He looked at her who was now busy looking at the screen of her computer. She was looking at the screen with frowning her eyes but to him, she was looking so adorable.

He stood up from his place and came by her side, he cupped her fragile face in his big hands and leaned down to kiss her temple. She closed her eyes extracting calm and comfort through his soft gesture of affection.

She looked up and peered instantly into his greyish blue eyes which were holding too much intensity that she couldn't withhold his gaze for more than a few seconds. She was scared to look into his eyes because his eyes reflect herself and she is scared because she doesn't know what does she feel for him. That scares her the most, her own emotions!

"Don't worry I will look into it personally whoever has done this!" Arslan said with determination in his voice indicating about the leaked designs and she nodded her head too much exhausted mentally to oppose him.

"And I would really appreciate it if you would choose a female assistant rather than a male!" He spoke with a voice certainly implying his jealousy.

Her face splitted into a big grin, she tried to control her laughter but couldn't and she laughed out loud at his caveman behavior.

"Still as much possessive as I recollect?" She asked shaking her head at his pointless possessiveness.

"Oh, you don't know about it yet Liya!" He said with a strong voice trying to prove his statement, his tone is secretive hiding much more than showing. But what caused her heartbeat to accelerate was Liya from his mouth. Only he calls her by that name and hearing it from his mouth after two years was absolutely unexpected for her.

"I will pick you up after your work today. Inform me when you are finished." with that said he left from there in a blink of an eye.

"But I have my.." Aaliya was saying but he was already out of her cabin by then "car, Nevermind." She mumbled the last part to herself.

She has work to do now. Sofiya was back with the folder that was containing the said designs. They entered the conference room after a small discussion and started working on the designs.

~*~

Hey guys!

Guess who's early this week? Me!

Tell me how do you like the progress of their relationship?

Anything special you want to see in the story, if yes you may comment or DM me!

And last but not least you can go and follow my Instagram account @Fazu_Mansuri where I post all the upcoming updates of my books.

Till then the next update, Allah Hafiz!