Chapter 43 : Euphoria

"Come, I have a surprise for you!" He said to her, she raised her face and looked at him confusedly.

"A Surprise?" She confirmed and he nodded.

She got up holding her dress, he walked ahead and she followed him. He stopped in front of the double door and pushed open it. Aaliya could only gape behind him seeing the view unfolding in front of her eyes.

He walked further inside and again she walked behind him but this time, her eyes were wandering all around.

It was a two-storey anyone's dream walk-in closet, her eyes were wide open seeing that

It was a two-storey anyone's dream walk-in closet, her eyes were wide open seeing that. She could even see a relic from where she is standing, she furrowed her eyebrows. A relic in a walk-in closet?

"So, I have tried to give a small studio for you for days when you don't feel like going to your boutique!" He said to her with a sheepish smile.

And that's when she noticed a small studio beside that, a whole portion was dedicated to her as there were different colours, papers, and numerous fabrics of clothes.

This was her dream, she was intending to do this for a long time but she couldn't as one or another thing kept coming in between and that never happened. Now seeing exactly that in front of her eyes, she felt too overwhelmed, her eyes became glossy as the tears of happiness formed in front of her lens.

"Do you like it?" Arslan asked as she was just staring at the surroundings without any word. He felt that maybe it was not of her likings and she doesn't know how to say that to him in fear of hurting him.

"If you want to change anything, you can, I won't.." he was cut off by her as she looked at him with a teary smile.

"I loved it, more than anything!" She said and kept her head on his chest, soothing his erratic beating heart which calmed down just by her simple touch.

"Don't you want to take a tour?" He asked her after a moment and she nodded after coming out of his protective and addictive embrace.

Addictive? That's what she is thinking it is going to be! His embraces provide her with so much comfort and warmth that she thinks she can live in his arms forever, and she knows for a fact that she is going to become an addict to his arms!