Chapter 58 : What about Us?

"We lost three big deals in the hands of Arslan Siddique and you are still sitting silently. We can't bear more loss than we have already suffered." A lady spoke in an angry voice.

"I know that okay! You don't have to remind me about that fact again and again!" A man said in his early thirties and threw the flower vase on the floor in anger breaking it into pieces.

"Don't show your anger on my ceramics, if you are that much angry then go and do something about it rather than shouting at me and breaking things." A lady in her late twenties spoke harshly to him and flee out of the living room in anger.

Vihaan Kapoor and his wife Soniya Kapoor were successful business people but from the moment Arslan Siddique has returned to India, all their deals were being handed to him. As in a very small time, he has achieved a lot of success and his family name was just a cherry on the top for him.

They were frustrated and in their frustration and anger, they became blind in their greed for money and success. They were going to ruin a happy couple and family in their blindness.

~*~

Slight Mature content ahead!

"Arsh" Aaliya called him from where she was sitting on a vanity chair, slathering moisturiser on her arms and legs after a much-needed post-work warm shower.

"Yes Jaan" Arslan replied looking away from his phone screen and towards her, giving her his whole attention. But her actions either appeared too sensual today or he was too distracted by her wife's beauty.

She was wearing one of her pink fluffy white bathrobes, the bathrobe was coming till her knees, and when she raised her leg to moisturise her leg, the bathrobe revealed the skin till her thigh, he gulped down suddenly feeling his throat dry.

"What are your future plans?" She asked oblivious to her husband's condition, he closed his eyes for a moment to get away from his dark, sensual thoughts but as if she had sworn upon that today she would make her husband suffer, she related the same process with her left leg.

"In what manner?" He asked absentmindedly, as his dark grey orbs turned darker in shades.

"About..." She was about to say but stopped in a middle to apply lip balm on her lips, and that's it. It was the last straw of the patience for him as he stood up from the bed as strode towards her.

He picked her up in his arms as soon as he reached there, she instinctively wrapped her arms around his neck with amused expressions on her far but not startled, she was too habitual to his ways of showing love by now.

"What?" She asked him as he was gazing at her intently with his dark orbs.

"You will be the death of me someday" Saying he slammed his lips on hers whilst walking towards the bed.

"Is that so?" She breathed out as they both separated for much-needed oxygen in their system.

"You drive me wild" Saying he again kissed her as he dropped her on the bed and hovered over her, her fingers entangled in his hairs whilst his fingers played with the knot of her bathrobe.

"I was asking you something" She panted out as he kissed her on the neck.

"I am hearing" saying he trailed kisses on her neck and shoulders, the sensation she felt in the moment was too intense for her to focus on anything else other than his touch. She gave in to his touch as she just closed her eyes and surrendered to his sweet torture.