Chapter 33 : He is Mine!

The Conference room was by now was turned into a designing room as the team of designers was working on it. Aaliya and Sofiya were also there only discussing and designing.

The table was filled with different types of pencil colors, different brushes, colors, piles of papers scattered all over. Stencil colors were also all over the place. A cup of coffee and tea was the only beverage everyone was having.

Aaliya had removed her blazer, folded her sleeves, and working on a design in front of her. She put the back of the sketching pencil in between her teeth observing the structure in her hand.

Time was passing by but all of them were too occupied with their task to notice the watch. Everyone was trying to give their best.

Aaliya finally approved the last design of the collection and here they are done.

"Good Job, Guys!" Aaliya clapped enthusiastically appreciating their work, and applause was followed after her clapping.

Everyone was happy and relieved with the fact that they had done their work.

"Now, I would like to apologize for my earlier behavior. You guys were not at all at the shortcoming." Aaliya said looking at her designing team. That was the thing with Aaliya Siddique, she would never step back from accepting her negligence and asking forgiveness for it.

"And as you have all did the overtime today, you all can take a paid leave tomorrow and your overtime pay will be doubled as well." Aaliya finished off her announcement and again the cheering voice filled the silent atmosphere.

"And lastly I insist you all to take the office's car with the appointed driver!" Saying Aaliya panned out from the Conference room.

Sofiya was behind her with the folder of the collection of design. They both entered her office and slumped on the Comfortable couches.

Their neck was stiff and their hands and fingers numb by the amount of strain which they have gone through.

The knock on the door made them straightened up at their places. The door opened after getting permission from Aaliya. Shoaib entered inside and handed her the paper. Reading the content of the paper her collectedness turned into furiousness.

"Is She here?" Aaliya asked him with a sharp edge in her tone.

"We have asked her to come here and settled her accounts today only. She will be here in few minutes according to her statement." Shoaib said taking a glance at his watch.

"Okay, send her directly to my office," Aaliya Said with a calm voice but that was the calm before the storm kind of calm.

"Okay, Ma'm," Shoaib said and turned towards the door but stopped hearing her call him.

"From tomorrow onwards you are transferred to the marketing department. Aakash will let you know all the instructions regarding it." Aaliya said and he nodded.

Aaliya called Aakash and informed him about the Shoaib working in the marketing department.

"Clear my tomorrow's Schedule and get me a female assistant by the day after tomorrow. But make sure to do a complete background check on her." Saying she hung up the call.

Aaliya held her head in her hands feeling exhaustion and stress taking a toll on her.

"What was written in the papers?" Sofiya asked her as she noticed the change in her attitude after reading the content of the paper.

"Kavya's bank account details. She has got an enormous amount of money from the Kapoor's Enterprise!" Aaliya said to Sofiya while gazing out from the glass window.