Chapter 44 : Incredible

He couldn't sleep for long after their lovemaking session, he just couldn't speculate that he have her in his arms, in his life. It all feels surreal to him.

He slept but woke up in few hours, he was awake from early dawn only and what he did after waking up? He gazed at her peaceful sleeping face. He traced all her features with his fingers and he drank up all her features through his eyes. He already has memorised her features on the back of his mind but looking at her from so close while she was sleeping on his shoulder was a whole different feeling.

The way she had parted her lips a little in sleep, or the way after few moments she would snuggle more in his side, or the way she would purse her lips and stretch quilt more to herself. He noticed it all, and even after ogling at her for hours, he didn't feel like it was more than few moments.

When finally morning sun rays fell on their entangled form, she frowned in sleep and he was quick enough to draw the curtains utilizing the remote on his side of the bedside table. He then put the strand of her hair behind her ear slowly that came out of her ponytail and during the process his fingers gently her rosy cheeks and feeling the softness of her skin, he caressed his knuckles on her cheeks.

She felt a feather-like touch on her cheek in her sleep, her eyes fluttered open to see the owner of the touch and her eyes crashed with steel grey with blue flecks unique just like the possessor of it. He smiled seeing her half open eyes.

"Good Morning" He greeted her in his morning husky voice and she gave a lazy smile to him closing her eyes as she yawned softly.

"Morning, what time is it?" She mumbled sleepily rubbing her eyes with her fingers which he gently took and put them away from her eyes.

"It's still early, go back to sleep," He said and she hummed but tried to sit up on the bed.

"Why are getting up?" He asked her.

"I want to drink water," She said raising her head but he didn't let her saying.

"I'll give it, stay here" Saying he turned around and took the already filled glass of water and brought it to her lips as if she was a baby and she took small sips from it.

She settled back her head on the pillow but he didn't let her as he brings her body towards himself and rested her head on his chest, caressing her hairs he made her sleep again. And she slept under his caresses without any care of the world.

The next time when her eyes opened feeling the sun rays hitting on her face, she looked at the source and sun rays were peeking inside the room through the gaps between curtains, her gaze then fell on him who was looking at her with adoration.

The sunrays falling on her face made it look more radiant, her naturally highlighted brown hairs looked like threads of gold and her light grey eyes with golden flecks looked like the sun shining in the sky, and true she was the sun in his sky!

She gave him a lazy smile and he moved away after kissing her forehead to give her some privacy. She shifted and laid on her back while he got up and sat on the bed.

"It's too late," She said looking at the wall clock which showed nine half-past thirty of the morning.

"You don't need to be anywhere, so just relax," he said as he again pecked her forehead and moved towards the washroom. She put her feet on the floor and that's when she saw her attire which was nothing but Arslan's t-shirt from last night and she blushed seeing that.

After few minutes, Arslan came out of the washroom changed in his casual clothes and said.

"I have prepared a warm bubble bath for you," He said and smiled at her to which she returned with her own. He then into the walk-in closet and she went into the en suite bathroom.