(Y/N): So, what's up first?

Hado: I was thinking we could try out some of the Support Group's games. I hear they are bringing in all sorts of things with help from some of the clubs.

Hado took your hand once again and began to guide you on down back to the fairgrounds. Yeah, it was a bit much, but again, Hado loved this type of stuff. And you loved that about her. Hell, that's why you feel in love with her. As for why she loved you was completely up in the air. But still, you both continued to move through the grounds.

The Support Teams made a small archery range, something that you had always wanted to try out. As you fired off arrow after arrow for your time slot, Hado was cheering you on the entire time. And when you got that bulls-eye on the final arrow, Hado pecked you on the cheek and gave you a little whisper.

You couldn't help but smirk with her and you both continued to run around the fairgrounds. You both went to and from different stands, trying out different cuisines while also indulging in some of the stage shows put on by other classes. Class 2-A but on a miniature circus, getting most of the crowd to laugh and join in. Class 2-B made a short movie that was even gifted to some news stations and other TV networks. Something the teachers were spectacle about, but they did allow it.

Afterward, most of the shows came to a close. From there, Hado guided you on over to the next little bit of activities which was a small art show. And of course, her curiosity got the better of you guys as she ran up to each of the artists and asked more questions than any one of them could answer in a responsible time frame. So, low and beyond, you did hold her back every once in a while, nothing too grand or serious though. So, with the exhibit done through, the day came to a slow close. Of course, when the show did close, you looked over to your girlfriend and saw a contempt smile on her face.

(Y/N): Sorry we couldn't get through everything.

Hado: It was fun though! I'm happy with what we got to do.

You looked at her again and smirked. You picked her up bridal style and used your quirk of levitation and flew up to the roof of UA.

Hado: What are you-

(Y/N): You'll see!

You both flew to the top of UA and you softly placed her down. Once you landed, you tilted your head over and Hado followed it. She gasped at the sight. A small bouquet of Lillies were on the rooftop. She turned back to you and you smiled slightly.

(Y/N): I hope this could make up just in case since we couldn't do every-

Hado jumped up and hugged you. You laughed a little and spun her around, also laughing with her. You both broke apart as you looked down at her and smiled.

(Y/N): I take it you like it?

Hado: I love it. I love you too.

You smile a bit wider as she giggles a little. She used her own quirk to get on an even level with you and she looked you dead in the eyes. She grabbed your cheeks and kissed you on the lips. You wrapped your arms around her and placed her hand on the back of her head. You kissed her back, enjoying every second of the kiss. You two then broke the kiss and smiled at one another.

(Y/N): And we may be getting a meal soon. And...some songs.

Hado: What?

A door to the stairs open as Mirio, Amajiki, and Yuyu walked onto the roof with a small table. Yuyu places a tray on the table as Amajiki places a small record player off in the corner and plays it. Hado's blush grows as she looks back up at you. You smiled a bit with a blush on your face well.

Mirio: Well you two, we'll leave you be.

Yuyu: Have fun!

Amajiki: Yeah. Enjoy yourselves.

The three of them nod and walk back away. Hado has a bit of a shocked mouth as she slowly walks over to the setup and looks it over. She turns back to you as you slowly walked over to her and pulls a chair out for her. You gesture for her to sit and she does so. You then walked over to the other side and pulled out a pot of jasmine tea.

Hado: Ok. How long have you planned this?

(Y/N): For about a week now. I knew we wouldn't get to everything for the Cultural Fest. There was just too much. So, this was the next best thing to come into my mind. Just for you. I love you.

Hado: (Smiles wider) I love you too! No pour me a glass!

You chuckle as you comply with her request. Once each cup is filled, you both clink them together and enjoy a lovely dinner date under the setting sun. It truly was a day filled with fairground fun. And boy was it worth it.