Dark Magic

Quick 2 parter for another good friend of mine.

Salem the Witch. She was known by that title for centuries and now, here she was. On the midst of victory over Ozpin. Or Ozma. Whatever at this point. Currently, you were one of her top lieutenants. One of her new "firsts" so to speak. You were on the one that recruited some of her more...prominent members. Arthur Watts, Tyrian Callows and Hazel Rainart. All found and recruited by you. Now, you were walking through her halls, notes in hand and sword at your side.

You opened her council doors and stepped inside to see her. Gods, you loved that glare. You didn't know why, but to you, it was sexy as hell. You smirked and walked past Tyrian who gave you a glare and right up to Salem. You didn't even bow, you just took her hand and kissed it to show your affection for the Grimm Queen.

(Y/N): Your Grace? How may I be of assistance to you?

Salem: You are an arrogant fool, do you know that?

(Y/N): You say that like it's a bad thing. I only live to serve you. So, what can I do for you?

Salem: Escort.

(Y/N): What? Did Arthur lose another one of his creations to the wilds of Remnant once again? Or perhaps Ironwood is sending out some...fun toys for us this time.

Salem: Me.

(Y/N): I'm...sorry?

Salem: You will be escorting me down through Mistral. I have need to see Professor Lionheart...personally.

(Y/N): As you wish.

Salem arose and you extended an arm to her. She wraps hers around it and the two of you walked out of the meeting hall. You smirked as you walked past Tyrian and saw the look on his face. Finally the two of you exit the palace and leave down for Mistral. After you set the coordinates in, you moved back to the main hall and saw Salem sitting on a semi-thrown. You walked over and stopped just before her.

(Y/N): So, mind filling me in on what we have to do?

Salem: Do you know what I am?

(Y/N): Well, of course. You're my queen.

Salem: Then why do you insist on speaking in an "informal" tone?

You smirked and knew exactly what she was doing. You slowly walked over to her and placed your hands on her wrists, and kept her pinned. She looked up and glared at you.

(Y/N): Why do you think so?

Salem: Clearly, someone needs discipline.

(Y/N): You've got that right. So...allow me to teach you.

The two of you locked lips and you pulled Salem to her feet.

You and Salem had been together just before Arthur was fully recruited 20 years ago. You two informally married one another but never let it known. You were always known as her favorite but you made everyone believe it was for combat only. You had no idea how you tamed her to love you at all, but damn was it worth it. Finally, the two of you separated and gazed lovingly into one another's eyes.

(Y/N): I love you.

Salem: I love you too.

(Y/N): So, what are we REALLY doing?

Salem: We do need to met with Leonardo. But, that doesn't mean we couldn't...have our own fun.

(Y/N): That's what I like to hear.

The two of you gave an evil smirk to one another before letting the ship fly you both to Mistral. Salem was able to cover herself in a cloak and the two of you had your meeting with Leo. It was business as usual. Salem was intimidating as usual. Leo obeyed like the scary cat he was. Blah, blah, blah, pawn to e4. You were allowed by Salem to get an small apartment for the two of you as means of staying close by.