Masochistic Midnight (Lemon)

You landed on the roof of your apartment building after a long night of patrol. You were the number 14 pro hero, Terminal. And man was it a rough night out there. From people trying to jump you every so often since you took down the villain group known as The Sharks, to others taking hold with no All Might stop them. Needless to say, it was a jungle out there. You walked down the steps and unlocked your penthouse sweet and walked on it. You took off your mask and sat down at your couch and panted slightly.

As you were relaxing a little, you heard soft footsteps from behind you. You sighed in a bit of annoyance as you felt two arms wrap around your neck and a hard kiss on the cheek.

(Y/N): Really not feeling it tonight, Nemuri.

Midnight: Oh, is my big boy tired?

(Y/N): Yes. Just let me cool off.

Midnight: I can help with that.

You opened up your right eye as you watched your lover step around the couch with a sway in her step. She always did find a way to get you going and damn it was she going to this time again. She stopped just in front of you, back to you. You cocked an eyebrow as you watched Midnight slowly lower herself down to her knees. And yes, you could feel your member grow slightly. She turned her head back to you and winked a little with a single-eyed closed.

Midnight: Don't you want this, huh? Just to take me, right here and now.

(Y/N): Nemuri, I'm really tired. I know you are horny and we haven't done it in a while, but tonight is just not-

Midnight undid her straps keeping her top on. As it dropped, you saw nothing but her tower of dark black hair and her bareback. Your member instantly got stiff within your pants and Midnight knew it. How did she know? Because with a wink and a lick of her lips, she reached back and grabbed it.

Midnight: You may not want it. But we both know your friend wants it. As does this bad girl.

Midnight smirked as she leaned down and began to wiggle her ass cheeks a little. She glanced back and bit her tongue some more.

Midnight: Come on. Don't you want to punish me? Use me. I know how pent up to get yourself. Your dump is waiting. And we both know how much you love it when this bad, naughty school girl calls you...Master.

Midnight began to rotate her hips, almost humping the ground. She kept it up for a few more seconds until you leaned over her and grabbed her breasts and started to pull a little on them.

(Y/N): Oh, all because you look and dress like a cow, doesn't make you on. But you really love to act like it though.

You heard Midnight moan a little as she backed up slightly into you. You kissed along her cheek and began to hump her as well. Midnight moaned out as she flipped herself down onto her back. She grabbed her own boobs and gripped them.

Midnight: Come on, baby. Treat me like your toy.

You leaned down and started making out with her. She wrapped her arms around your neck and you slowly stood up and began to walk back to your room. As you did, you bounced her up and down along your leg until you reached the bed. Once you got there, you threw Midnight down and slapped her ass, getting her to moan.

(Y/N): There's my sexy witch.

Midnight bit her lip and nodded as she pushed her pants down, again, giving her ass a little jiggle. You stripped out of your clothes and forced Midnight to lay back down onto the bed. You leaned in and kissed along her ear.

(Y/N): (Whispering) I'm going to ravage that body. You are a sex machine tonight, got it.

Midnight panted and nodded. You chuckled a little and grabbed both her wrists. Your grip tightened as you began to kiss along her body. You stopped after a while and walked over to your closet and grabbed a gag. Midnight licked her lips and opened wide. You smirked and but it inside her mouth. You then noticed that Midnight had a vibrator shoved into her entrance. You chuckled and pulled it out.

(Y/N): You do listen. How hot and bothered did you get today? Having this egg shoved inside you. All while your students watched. I bet that perverted boy saw. I bet you had thoughts about him. Getting ravaged by him. Oh...and now you are all hot and bothered again. You silly slutty girl.

Midnight nodded as she began to finger herself. You walked over and placed your member on her face and pulled the gag off.

(Y/N): You know what to do.

Midnight: Yes, Master.

Midnight took your member into her mouth and began to suck. You moaned out a little and grabbed her head and began to thrust inside her mouth. You grabbed some of her hair and pulled on it slightly as you jerked off inside her mouth. You continued to thrust inside of her and moaned louder and louder. Finally, you came down her throat. You pushed Midnight off of your member as you finished over her face.

(Y/N): Lick it up! Like the good bitch you are!

Midnight blushed and nodded. She quickly licked up your juices with her hand and licked them again. Once she was done, you motioned for her to turn around and she did so quickly and stuck her ass up into the air. You noticed the gag shift a bit and you saw Midnight place it back into her mouth. She looked back at you with pleading eyes. You smirked, walked up to her, and shoved your member into her big ass.

You kept thrusting into Midnight's ass, gaining so much pleasure from the rough fucking. As you were fucking Midnight, you leaned down and grabbed her breasts and began to massage them. You planted kisses along her neck and back. Midnight was moaning louder and louder with every thrust. You grabbed Midnight's chin and turned it to kiss your mouth directly. You kept thrusting inside Midnight's ass so much so that you just had to come. And come you did, filling her ass completely up with your cum. You stepped back and admired your prize.

You were having a bit too much fun and spanked Midnight again, causing the girl to moan once again and release again as well. You smirked and kissed the spot you just spanked before doing it again, even harder this time.

You shoved your hard member into Midnight's entrance and began to rough fuck her. Midnight moaned like a madwoman. You didn't even care at this point and focused on getting yourself off. As such, you didn't even notice Midnight cumming like crazy as you pounded her. You and Midnight kept up the eye contact as you slapped her breasts and thrusted in and out of her. She gestured for you to lean down and you did, which earned you a quick kiss. You eventually came inside her and pulled out.

Midnight: (Panting) You always did know just what to do with my ass.

(Y/N): Well...you do flaunt it around. Hell, I'm surprised I haven't fucked you in an alleyway yet.

You smirked slightly and crawled over to her.

(Y/N): (Whispering) But something tells me you would love that.

Midnight: (Smirks) Maybe.

You chuckled a little and slapped her ass and kissed along her neck.

(Y/N): You are such a slut.

Midnight: Only for you...Master.

Midnight moaned a little as you stuck a few fingers into her entrance. As you fingered her slightly, you both cuddled up to one another as night drifted upon you both. Yeah...you did need this after today. And boy...was it worth it