Apathy Part 3 (Lemon)

After you carried Weiss all the back to the cages for your servants, you grabbed easily the next submissive girl and the second most apathetic of the four, the blonde you've been wanting to sink your teeth into for hours now. The blonde known as Yang Xiao Long. You grabbed her and let the Apathies fire another blast to further sooth her into submission for you. You could tell that out of all of them, Yang was the quickest to enter a trance like state with them. Something you desired to use eagerly.

You placed Yang back onto your main bed and quickly began to kiss along her face, lips and neck. To you, Yang was easily the sexiest of them which meant you could go even further with her. You shoved your tongue down her throat and began to mingle it with her own tongue. After awhile of making out with the blonde, you removed your lips from her and flipped her around. You ran your hands through her hair and began to soak in the beauty of her body. Just seeing her naked after you tore all the clothes off of her body was gorgeous. You also loved how lifeless she seemed, like you were actually doing a doll.

You proceeded to spank Yang hard, watching her ass bounce. Sure it wasn't as juicy as Blake's but it was still a fantastic piece of meat. You flipped her back onto her back and placed your member between her breasts and began to rub them against it. You moaned loudly, easily able to cover whatever possible moan Yang was having under your might. You massaged her breasts as well while you thrusted between them.

Yang moaned softly due to the aphetic nature of the Grimm still infused within her mind. After some time, you removed yourself from her body and jerked yourself off until you came over her chest. You then slapped her breasts together as you gathered up your juices and made Yang lick them off of your hand.

(Y/N): You're just like that Schnee girl. You enjoy letting someone else take care of you. You enjoy the heaviness of your weapons. Of your skills. You don't even want to use them every again, do you?

Yang: ...Not really...

(Y/N): That's a girl. So, how about your new master just rides you around forever. Ok?

Yang: ...Ok...

You kissed Yang again and you pulled her up so her breasts were rubbing against your chest. You groped her ass and squeezed every ounce of her body as you kissed along her body. You had to admit, a turn on for you would be long hair. You softly pulled down on her hair, exposing more of her neck. You kissed along her neck and pulled the blonde closer to you. You kept kissing and massaging her body, trying to find more pleasure for yourself.

After some time of the actions, you decided to move on and began to get Yang off of your body and get to start sucking down on your member. While Yang did her job, you reached over her and began work on fingering the butt of the young woman while spanking her ass as well. You could hear Yang moan with every motion, although the moan was barely audible. As a result, the pleasure you felt only double and soon tripled. Yang kept up pleasuring you as you kept up with spanking her. You then began to thrust upward into her mouth, trying to get off even faster than ever.

After several minutes, you finally released into Yang's mouth, making her sallow nearly everything. Some dripped down onto the sheets, which didn't matter since Yang's body had enough as well, releasing over your hands after fingering them into insanity. Once again, you made Yang swallow down on the juices as her mindless face still had a bit of a docile look on.

(Y/N): The least you could do is smile for your new master, Bimbo.

Yang: ...ok...

Yang slowly began to smile as her brainless mind understood the order. You smiled back and began to kiss Yang again and pulled her up to your lap, and kissed her again. You grabbed your member and pushed it up into her entrance. Yang began moving closer to you and she sat on your lap and began to bounce on it. Yang began to ride you while you enjoyed your quick break, however, all things must come to an end, so you picked up her hips and dropped her on your member.

You began to kiss along her neck and then slammed your mouth onto her own so you could feel the pleasure. You continued to bounce Yang up and down along your member. After a few minutes of bouncing, you came inside Yang and got her off your member. You threw her onto the bed and began to thrust in her entrance doggy style. You are fine with that due to you practically fucking her under your control at this point. You kept pounding away at her and you knew she was coming close.

You both released with one another and you set her back onto the bed. You then rolled Yang onto her back and you looked over her body.

(Y/N): Quite the beauty you are.

Yang: I...I can fight...you...for...

(Y/N): No you can't, Yang. Nor will you. Isn't that right? You submissive little girl.

Yang: I'm...I'm...

(Y/N): You fell second. Face it girly, you love giving in.

Yang slightly smiled up at you through the words. You smirked right back and flipped her onto her stomach and forced her ass up into the air. You kissed her ass checks and licked her entrance a bit until you got it nice and wet for you. Yang softly moaned as you did so, but allowed for the magics to happen. Finally, you had enough of buttering her up and you went right to your prize.

You thrusted inside and outside of Yang's little ass. You also had to admit, she felt super tight. You pounded away at her ass, moaning and groaning as you did so. You kissed up her back and pulled her hair to the side and continued to kiss upward.

You kept up the thrusts inside her ass, even spanking it once and a while. You pulled on Yang's hair and brought her into a standing position. You let out some husky groans as you could feel your end coming close. You then decided to release inside of Yang's ass, filling it to the prime with your juices. You pulled out Yang's ass and watched as your juices dripped down onto the ground and mixed with hers.

You then shoved your member into her entrance, getting yourself to moan loud. She was much tighter than the previous two. You assumed that despite her sexy body, she clearly was more innocent than the others. Possibly living a much happier earlier life. But here she was. Submissive to you and ready to give herself to you. Especially since she was willing, along with the others, to let you do everything for them. They didn't care.

You thrusted in and out, in and out, using her body to the greatest extent that you could. You began to go insane on her entrance as Yang kept moaning louder and louder. Finally you were able to get off one last time for the day before you pulled out and you both crashed down beside one another.

(Y/N): You're my good girl now. Smile.

Yang slowly began to smile in her place. You leaned over and dragged your hand down her body, getting a tingly feeling as you did. She must have the same because she shivered when you did that.

(Y/N): So...Yang...how's your sister?

Yang: ...Whatever.

(Y/N): That's exactly what I like to hear.