Support Group

You weren't much in terms of a student at UA, a basic student, not in the hero course or support course, but you were still a straight-A student. Hell, you outranked some of those guys in the hero course in terms of grades and even mobility in a few cases. But that's aside from the point. Currently, you were wandering through the halls of UA, trying to get back to class. However, as you were walking past the support lab, you were suddenly on the ground after an explosion went off.

You heard a light giggle and slowly opened your eyes back up only to see a girl with pink hair resting on top of you. You blushed like a mad man as the figure slowly began to open her eyes and looked down at you with a smile on her face.

Girl: Hey. When did you get here?

(Y/N): Uh, well you see-

Power Loader: Hatsume! Hey Hatsume!

The girl known as Hatsume got off of you and turned back to Power Loader, some anger in her eyes. It also didn't help that she was still on top of you, pushing you down onto the ground.

Hatsume: Yeah! What?!

Power Loader: I told you again and again! If you overload those springs then course the flux would-

Hatsume: But if you tighten them enough, then the recoil would go down and result in a steadied weapon to use for heroes who want to be long ranged!

Power Loader: I understand that! But look at the results and if you can clearly see those then-

(Y/N): Ex-excuse me? (The two look down at you) Hate to interrupt, but could you please get off of me. You're kinda crushing my chest when you jab your elbow into it.

Hatsume: Whoops! Hey, when did you get here?

(Y/N): I've been here since the blast you crazy lady! Seriously, can you get off of me?!

Hatsume: Alright, alright. Sheesh. Always so dramatic with you people in the hero course.

(Y/N): I'm not in the hero course. I was just passing through.

Hatsume rolled her eyes and got up and left you on the ground. You slowly got back to your feet and cracked your back, some pain still persisting since the fall. That's when you finally saw the support lab and you were blown away. Sure you didn't know that much about the stuff but it was still super cool to see.

Hatsume: Can I help you?

(Y/N): Oh, I was just looking around. I haven't seen some of this stuff in person and-

Hatsume: Great! Since you're not doing anything important, then you can help me!

Hatsume grabbed you and dragged you inside the lab. Before you could really gather what was going on, you had a jetpack on your back along with some rocket shoes. Hatsume stepped before you with a smile on her face.

Hatsume: Babies 22 and 25. Jet power!

(Y/N): Wait? Babies? Wait! What's going on exactly?!

Hatsume: SCIENCE!!!

Hatsume pressed a button and suddenly you were launched up into the air, the jets around your body pushing you further and further up. You could feel the immense pain in your back and legs as the rockets continued to make you fly up into the air. After a couple of seconds of you screaming, Hatsume finally shut the thing down and you fell down to the ground and landed on your face and hands. You groaned in pain as Hatsume got the tech off of your body and back up onto a shelf.

Hatsume: Sorry about that. Guess it still needs some finer tuning.

(Y/N): You guess?!

Hatsume: Well, guessing makes progress!