Morning Tea

Wow, another FReader X RWBY Male.

You slowly arose in your bed and gave off a loud yawn as you sat up on your bed and smacked your lips together and glanced around your dorm room. You could see your teammates sleeping in their beds, Lilly Shine, Lavender and Amethyst Kristal. The twins took the left side of the room while you and Lilly took the right. After getting up and doing some stretching, you cracked your neck and began your morning routine.

Unfortunately for your team, your bathroom and entire side of the building had lost water and you were all forced to use the gym showers for bathroom usage. As you were walking down to the showers you caught site of two noticeable people, Nora Valkyrie and Lie Ren. You and Nora had been good friends since Beacon started. Ren and you however...well, needless to say you had a pretty large crush on Ren.

He was so stoic, levelheaded and easy going. Both in personality and on the eyes. You wanted to date him so badly but based off of his interactions with Nora and how closely the two operated, it seemed you missed your mark years ago. You sighed to yourself and kept walking until you heard a noticeable cry.

Nora: (Y/N)! Hey! (Y/N)!

You turned back to the pair and smiled and wave to them. Breaking away from your path, you walked on over and joined them.

(Y/N): Hey guys. What are you two up to?

Nora: Well...you know how we like to pull pranks on one another?

Ren: We don't.

Nora: Yes we do!

The two began to have a small back and forth with one another and you couldn't help but laugh at. You were always jealous by that.

(Y/N): Anyway...I was on my to get a shower. You know, broken dorms and stuff like that.

Ren: Agreed. You'd think Ozpin would have hired someone by now.

(Y/N): Apparently he did. Or at least I heard.

Nora: Well...that's life. Say, (Y/N), mind if I join you in that morning shower?

(Y/N): Uh...

Ren: Ours broke after Nora threw a stink bomb inside. I'm so sorry.

(Y/N): Oh, a, no worries Ren. You're fine. (To Nora) Sure. Come on.

Ren: I'll make it up to you later!

A blush appeared on your face as you walked towards the gym building. You hid it and kept walking although, Nora was able to catch it and smirked to herself. The two of you finally walked inside. After a few minutes, the two of you were busy washing yourself down. You kept to yourself, but Nora would glance back to you every few minutes and or seconds. You eventually caught on you and looked back at around the same time she did. The two of you locked eyes with one another for a few seconds.

Nora: Nice-

(Y/N): Don't...even think about it.

Nora: Just expressing interest is all.

(Y/N): I'd thought you and Ren were-

Nora: HA! Got you!

(Y/N): Wait! That was all-

Nora: I know you liked Ren!

You blushed and turned back away from Nora. You wanted to curl up into a ball and shut everyone else out. You once again felt eyes on you and you turned back around and saw Nora giving you some sort os sympathetic look.