dirty talk // c.h.

Request: Can you do one like the Michael dirty talk one where you talk dirty to him, doesn't matter which boy.

"Babe, I'm back." I called out for my boyfriend Calum. I was spending my day at the mal with my best friend and I really wanted to show him what I bought. Apperantly he didn't hear me because I was greeted by nothing but silence. I called out his name again. Nothing. I heard quiet cursing coming from the living room. I furrowed my brows and walked over there. I saw Calum sitting in the couch playing fifa. I rolled my eyes and placed my shopping bags on the floor before walking over to him. "Hey Cal." I said and and sat down next to him. He quickly glanced at me before turning his head back to the tv. "Hey, didn't notice you coming in." He quickly relied and started rocking back an forth on the couch. "Yeah just came back. Wanna see what I bought?" I asked enthusiastically. Hmh yeah sure later babe." he said, not looking away from his game. "Can't you just stop the game for a minute?" I asked annoyed. "Mhm later okay." I rolled my eyes. This was so typical for Calum. I hated it when he played fifa. "You know, I bought really nice things." I tried again. "Hmh" "Some pretty sexy stuff." "Hmh"

I sighed. "I'm gonna make something to eat, you want something?" "Hmh" he absentmindly said while poking his tongue out. "I met a really nice guy today you know." I said trying to get his attention by making him jealous. "Hmh." Well that obviously doesn't work. I shook my head and walked into the kitchen, preparing myself a little snack when suddenly an ideas popped into my head. He sure as hell couldn't ignore me when I talk dirty to him. I know that drives him crazy.

I smiled to myself for thinking of this brilliant idea and walked back into the living room, sitting down next to Calum as close as possible. I placed my one hand on his upper thigh and the other one in the back of his neck, swirling my finger around in his hair. I moved my head close to his ear and wispered "Baby I'm so horny right now." I nibbled in his earlobe before I continued whispering "God, my pussy is so fucking wet for you." My hand on Calum's thigh moved up to his crotch, softly stroking over the fabric of his sweatpants.

Calum looked at me now with his mouth agape and his eyes wide open. I smirked and placed the controller next to him in on the couch before I sat down on his lap. (Y/N) wha-" I placed a finger on his mouth to shut him up. "No talking." I said firmly and moved my hips back and forth a bit, wich was greeted by a low moan from Calum. "You've been a bad, bad boy for ignoring me. I think you need to be punished for that." I seductively wispered into his ear.

I started sucking and kissing on his neck, making sure to leave marks all over. "Let me tell you what I would have done to you if you would have payed attention to me in the first place." I said in between kisses. "Oh you're gonna love that." I smirked and placed my hand on his hardening crotch. "I would have handcuffed to the bed, because damn, I know how much you enjoy it when I take over. I'd hover over you, slowly kissing ever inch of you body. Then I'd grind down on you a little to tease you, you know just like that." I smirked and actually started to grind down on him. "Oh baby you're so hard for me already." I moaned.

Calum bit his lip and placed his hands firmly in my ass, supporting my movements. I could feel him getting harder and harder underneath me. I smirked to myself before I continued my little torture. "Eventually I'd kneel next to you and I'd slowly strip you out of your sweatpants and I'd rub over your boner to make you even harder, before I'd strip down your boxers too." I did as I just said, my hand found its way into Calum's sweatpants, rubbing slowly over his prominent boner.

A deep moan escaped his lips and I continued "You like that babe?" I looked at him innocently as I started rubbing a little faster and harder. "Oh fuck." he mumbled through gritted teeth. "You're gonna love what comes next." I teased him. "I'd palm your cock and pump it a few times before I'd run my tongue over you shaft. I'd lick up and down your hard cock and then I'd put it half way into my mouth, swirling my tongue around it." I bit my lip and rocked my hips back and forth, feeling Calum's boner poking my inner thigh. "Oh god" I moaned out. "I swear to god (Y/N) if you don't stop I'm gonna jizz in my fucking pants." He mumbled. "That's too bad, I'm not done with you yet." I said as innocently as I could. "Now where was I...?" I pretended to think for a minute before I carried on "I think the next part is gonna be your favorite." I winked

I'd out you big cock into my mouth as deep as I can and I'd suck on it so fucking hard, making you moan out my name." I breathed "Fuck I'd make you feel so fucking good." I wispered, moving my hips faster. I threw my head back and started moaning. "Oh Cal I want you to fill me up baby, I want you to fuck me so fucking hard." His grip on my ass got tighter. I looked down to him, he bit his lip and desperately looked at me. "Fuck (Y/N) stop or -" he stopped himself form talking as I started grinding down on him harder and my hand rubbing faster. "Oh god fuck" he moaned out as he shot his load into his boxers. I giggled proudly as I watched his face, his eyes closed, mouth agape. "Fuck (Y/N) you just made me cum in my fucking pants." He breathlessly laughed. "I guess I did." I smiled "How about be take this up to the bedroom? I won't make you cum in you pants again, I promise." I smirked. I slowly got up and walked out of the room, instructing Calum to follow me.

***

CHECK OUT MY NEW 5SOS FANFIC „WORST OF YOU"