bad boy // m.c

Request: Can you do a smut inspired off of Michael leather Jacket please?

It was a typical day at school for me, I was currently sitting in history class when suddenly a tall green haired boy casually walked into the room with a big smirk on his face. "Oh Mr Clifford, late again." our teacher said annoyed. "You know me." Michael replied and slowly walked over to his place. I kept my eyes on him the whole time, he looked especially handsome today. He wore black skinny jeans a simple white shirt with red plaid and a black leather jacket. Damn.

I bit my lip and tried to look away from him but throughout the whole class I eventually looked back at him. I never really had much to do with Michael. I was the quiet girl, always early and a fairly good student. Michael on the other hand was quite the opposite. He had a lot if tattoos and piercings, he changed his hair color almost every month, he skipped school, he was always late, he smoked and whatnot.

For some strange reason I couldn't keep my eyes off of him, I honestly can't say that I wasn't attracted to him. After a little while of my staring Michael caught my glance. He licked over his lips and winked at me. I started blushing and quickly turned my head away from him. When the bell rang to end this horrible boring history lesson everyone stormed out of class, I realized my next subject would be math. There was nothing worse really. I was pretty good at it tho, so I decided to skip this one, I really didn't feel like going at all.

I quickly walked down the hall and out of the back door of the school. I turned my head around to see if someone could see me, all clear. I almost got a heart attack when someone called out my name "(Y/N)" I turned around to see Michael leaning against a wall with a cigarette between his lips. "Skipping school, I see? You bad girl." He said with a huge smirk on his face. "Yeah I uhm didn't feel like going to math." I nervously replied. I didn't know why but I had a tingly feeling in my stomach everytime I saw him. Michael took a last drag of his cigarette before throwing it on the ground, approaching me. "So (Y/N), I saw you staring at me earlier." He smiled and stood in front of me. I scratched my back and nervously looked down at my feet. "Yeah sorry" I shyly smiled up to him. For some reason Michael started laughing "No worries. You're pretty hot yourself." He bit his lip and turned me around, pushing my back against the wall he just leaned against.

I gulped and looked up at Michael, my words stuck in my throat. He took my hands and pinned them over my head, leaning close to my face. "You know (Y/N) I wanted to do this for a very long time now." He said and kissed down on my neck. I took a deep breath before I could talk again. "Michael w-what are you doing?" I wispered "Baby I'm gonna make you feel so good now." He said and placed one of his hands on my thigh while he other one held my hands above my head. "B-but we're at school we-we can't do this here what if anyone sees us?" I mumbled while his hand move more and more upwards under my skirt. "That's the fun part. Its so much hotter to know that at any minute someone could walk in on us." He winked, his hands now on my heated core. He started kissing and sucking on my neck again. I tried to resist him but I couldn't. I wanted this, I wanted him, even know I knew it was wrong.

"You're so wet already baby." He mumbled against my neck while his finger rubbed over the fabric if my panties. I bit my lip to keep myself from moaning out. Michael let go of my hands and placed his free hand under my shirt, moving it up to my boobs, squeezing each of the softly. "Now I'm gonna make you feel so fucking good." He smirked and got to his knees, stripping down my ruined panties. Michael buried his head between my parted legs and licked a few times over ms slit before entering me with his tongue, sucking harshly on my clit. I bit down hard in my lip to keep myself from moaning out. I really didn't want anyone to hear us. I grabbed Michaels hair, pushing him deeper to me. His nails digging into my waist, I was sure he'd leave marks. He started to suck harder on me before his tongue entered my opening, thrusting in and out. I threw my head back and grapped harder into his hair, making him moan. I moved my hips forward to allow Michael even more acess. "Hold still." he growled, before continuing his actions. "You want more?" He breathed heavily against me. I just nodded, unable to speak. He smirked and once again his tongue met my clit, after a little while he pushed two fingers inside of me, thrusting them slowly in and out of me. I couldn't help myself but moan now, I was overwhelmed by his actions. "Oh god." I moaned. Michael quickened up his pace and I could feel the familiar knot in my stomach building up. "I-I'm gonna - Ahh" I screamed out as my orgasm hit me hard. Michael licked over my slit one more time before getting up again, facing me. He licked his fingers clean and smirked again. "You liked that babe?" I bit my lip and nodded, keeping myself steady against the wall. "Good, because I'm not done with you yet. Can you do another one?" He asked pressing me to the wall. "Y-yeah" I wispered. "Good girl"

Michael zipped down his pants, palming his prominent boner, pumping it a few times before he placed his hands on my ass instructing me to jump. I did as I was told and slung my legs around his torso. "I hope you're ready baby." He said before thrusting into me deep and hard. My mouth formed an 'o' and I squeezed my eyes shut. "Holy shit" he cursed as he entered me. My nails digging hard into his arms and my legs pushing him even deeper into me. I rolled my eyes back into my head as he started thrusting harder. "Faster" I moaned scratching over his arms, leaving red marks behind. He thrusted fater, cursewords and my name leaving his mouth. He held me steady as he quickly moved in and out of me. I felt the knot in my stomach again. "I- Im so close." I stuttered. "Not yet baby" he said through gritted teeth. Oh god..fuck" I screamed. I felt Michael twitching inside me and I could tell he was close. He quickened up his pace once more "Oh god Micha-Ahh" I screamed out, louder than I intended, before my second orgasm washed over me, hitting me even harder as the first one, soon followed by Michaels own orgasm. Two hard thrusts later he pulled out of me and let me down again. With my legs shaking I tried to stand but almost fell over. "Woah there." Michael laughed "I see I fucked you good." He smirked and licked over his lips. "You sure did."

***

CHECK OUT MY NEW 5SOS FANFIC „WORST OF YOU"