nerds and team captains // a.i.

Request: can you do a smut where you're like super nerdy and ashton is like the quarterback or some shit. basically high school ashton I would die.

Ever since the first grade I knew what I wanted to become when I grow up. Its a rare thing to know what you want to do in the future at the age of six. I wanted to become a psychologist whos working especially with children. My big brother took his life when I was five. He was very troubled and no one seemed to care enough. I want to be that person who does care. Thats why I decided to become the best psychologist in the state.

That meant a lot of hard and focused work. I studied until late nights and did a lot of extra work to get the grades I wanted. Luckily all the hard work paid off. I got into my dream collage. Of course I kept my straight A's. Im the best student in class and I intend to keep it that way.

Most of the time I'm in my room, studying for upcoming exams or just re-reading what we did I class. I love to be prepared and organized. My friends always rush me to get out more. To go to a few parties once in a while but honestly? I rather stay in and watch a movie or read a good book.

On Tuesdays and Thursdays after school I go to the college website meetings. Around twenty people got together to work on the website. Designing it, updating it and stuff like that. My job is to interview students and teachers on specific stories like Frat Parties, Stressed Students and teachers working conditions. This week we decided to make an article about our football team. The season is almost over and they have their last game at the end of next week.

It was Monday evening, one week until the deadline of the interview, when I walked down to the football field to get my interview with Ashton Irwin. The captain of the team.

I never really had anything to do with him before. I saw him in my building a few times and of course I saw him play. I'm a secret sucker for sports. I go to every sports event we have, I just love the thrill of it and the feeling of joy when our team wins. I always wanted to audition to become a cheerleader but unfortunately, the head of the cheerleading team hates me. She was my best friend but ever since college started she changed negatively. She started spreading rumors about people, including me, to get herself more attention. Of course it worked. Now she is one of the most popular kids at school, pretending I never existed.

When I arrived at the field Ashton and his team mates were jogging rounds around the field. With slow steps I approached them and waited at the sideline. Not long afterwards Ashton seemed to have noticed me. Before running towards me, he whispered something in his friend Calums ear with a smile on his face.

"With what do we deserve that pleasure?" He asked and lifted the corners of his mouth. "What pleasure?" I questioned confused with a raised eyebrow. "The pleasure of heaving you here." He smirked and let his eyes travel over my body. "Oh uhm well I wanted to ask if you're up for an interview for the college blog." I informed him with a light smile on my face. "Well then, ask."

"I just did?" I said and wrinkled my forehead. "No you didn't. You simply informed me that you want to ask me." Ashton grinned. I rolled my eyes, "Oh dear. Are you interested in the interview or not?" Ashton crossed his arms in front of his chest while the smile on his face grew wider. "Only if you go out with me." He declared. My mouth dropped open and I shook my head in disbelief. "What?"

"Go out with me." He repeated and showed off his dimples again. "No." I said at once. I know what kind of guy Ashton is and he is no one I want to hang out with, let alone have a date with him. He is trouble and basically everything I don't need in my life right now. Or ever. Endless parties, hookups, drinking and smoking. "Why not?" He asked rather confused. I guess hes not used to girls saying no to him.