getting caught // l.h.

Request: You and Luke get cought having sex by one of his brothers :) or another band member

"How about a movie night tonight?" my boyfriend Luke asked me on the phone. "Sure I'd love that!" I smiled fiddling with my hair. "Great, you can come over at around six. We can order some pizza if you like. And we have the whole house to ourselves." I could literally hear his smirk on the phone. I haven't seen a lot of Luke lately since both of us been quite busy. "Sounds great. Can't wait to see you." I said "Me too." He said "I love you."

At exactly six o'clock I rang the doorbell of the Hemmings house. Seconds later Luke opened the door with a wide smile on his face. "Hey baby. You look beautiful tonight." He said and pulled me in for a kiss. We stood in the doorway for at least five minutes, making out heavily. He bit my lip, I gasped and Luke took the opportunity to slid his tongue into my mouth, exploring every inch of it. He grabbed my ass and pressed me against the doorframe. "L-Luke not out here." I giggled and broke the kiss. "Sorry babe, I just- you look so damn hot, it just came over me." He laughed and lead me inside.

"Where is your family tonight?" I asked, sitting down in the couch. "I think they're at my grandmas or something I don't know." He lazily said and put in the first movie. "Do you even pay any attention to what you parents say?" I laughed. "No not really. Besides, I was thinking about you all the time, and what I'll do to you later." He smirked and sat down really close next to me. "Oh and what would that be?" I asked seductively. He came closer to me, whispering into my ear "Baby I'm gonna fuck you so good. I'm gonna make you feel so fucking good tonight." He started nibbling on my earlobe. His hand on my thigh, moving it up to my crotch. I bit my lip, enjoying the moment. Luke and I haven't has sex in a week so I was actually really looking forward to it tonight. "Show me what you got baby."

Luke bit his lip and smirked before me stripped me out if my shirt and bra. "Well fuck, you're getting more and more beautiful." He mumbled and started kissing my neck, down to my boobs. Biting down on my left nipple, then swirling his tongue around to ease the pain a little. While his mouth worked on my left nipple, he pinched my right one with his fingers. "Oh god that feels so good." I moaned, grabbing his hair. He switched sides and started biting down on my right nipple now, pinching my left one with his finger. Fuck. "You want more honey?" He asked, I bit my lip and nodded. "Lay down for me, would you?" He asked and moved away from the couch. I did as I was told, I lay down on the couch, spreading my legs. I placed my hand over my crotch, rubbing over the fabric of my pants, looking innocently at Luke. "Fuck" he mouthed. I could already see his boner through his pants. "Stop touching yourself (Y/N). You bad girl." He said and slowly walked over to me, licking over his lips before he sat down on the couch right in front of me, holding me knees spreading my legs even wider. He pushed down my pants and buried his head between my legs breathing heavily against my ruined panties. I whined and moved my hips towards Luke. "What baby? Tell me what you want." He teased and pressed his index against the fabric of my wet underwear. "Please Luke just do something, fuck, please." I begged. "As you wish, honey." He smirked and pulled down my panties. Damn he knew exactly that it turned me on really bad when he called me honey.

Once again Luke pressed his index finger against my core, teasing me. He started rubbing over my slit, slowly. I breathed heavily as his finger entered me and his mouth moved closer to my wet pussy. "You want more baby?" He teasingly asked. "God yes, damn it Luke." He giggled and licked over my slit before he entered me with his tongue sucking harshly on my clit, while his index finger pumped in and out of me slowly, eventually adding a second and a third one. "Oh my god." I moaned an threw my head back, arching my back. I moved my hips forward , allowing Luke more access. He quickened up his pace, thrusting his fingers hard and fast inside of me, hitting my g-spot almost ever time. "Oh god fuck. Luke. Right there." I moaned loudly. His tongue swirled around in an impeccable pace, making me a moaning mess. I grabbed a handful of his hair, tugging him closer between my legs. His fingers moved as fast as ever and I could feel a familiar knot in my stomach building up. "Oh god Luke." I

moaned.

"What the fuck is going on here?" I heard a male voice saying. Luke and I both shot up and I immediately covered myself with the blanked lying behind me. "Jack, what the fuck? I thought you we're at grandmas." Luke said angrily. "Yeah and I thought you'd study, like you promised mom." He argued and scratched the back if his neck. "Btw hey (Y/N)." He waved, I shyly smiled and waved back, my cheeks reddening. "I swear to god I'm never gonna sit on that couch ever again." Jack said and Luke rolled his eyes. "What the hell you want anyways?" He asked. "I just wanted to grab my wallet, I forgot it earlier. I'm just gonna get it now and leave you to crazy kids alone." He said and walked out of the room. "Oh and please, go to you bedroom brother." He added before leaving again.

"Oh my god, that was the most embarrassing moment in my whole life." I said and buried my face in my hands. "Well who would have thought my brother would walk in on us?" He laughed and sat down next to me. "But hey, let's go upstairs and continue this alight?" He smirked and lifted me up, walking us upstairs to his room.

***

CHECK OUT MY NEW 5SOS FANFIC „WORST OF YOU"