wedding surprise // a.i.

Request: Ashton one. It's your sisters wedding and your boyfriend cheats on you before the wedding. You have no one to talk to and your sister has a surprise. The band they have is 5 SOS, your favorite band. Ashton is your favorite and he ends up dancing with you and gets to know you more and end up having sex.

This is my first story in 6 or so years so please bear with my if it's kinda long and all. I'm a bit out of practice.
Enjoy!
***

Today is the day my entire family was waiting for. Today is my sister Aryas wedding. It's the event everyone was talking about for ages. I, on the other hand, am glad when it's finally over. Don't get me wrong, I love my sister and I am so happy for Arya that she has the chance to get married to the love of her life.
But honestly? I am also kinda sick of all this wedding talk. Especially since I found out my boyfriend of three years was cheating on me with one of Arya's bridesmaids. As soon as I told her, she threw that bitch out but you can't possibly image the pain I feel whenever I see a happy couple around me. And there will be a lot of happy couples at that wedding. I don't think there will be one person out there today who's not in a relationship.
But for my sister I will act happy and smile like people expect me to as her maid of honor.

I was a mess inside but on the outside I acted as classy as I could. I couldn't let anyone see how messed up I was inside. I don't know if I was more sad, disappointed or just incredibly angry. All of the above I guess. But I wanted it to be a nice day for my sister, so I tried to let it go and have fun. At least for one night.

It was 10:30 a.m. when I got Arya into her dress. She wore a jaw dropping wedding dress. This light-catching wedding dress was topped with a halter neckline, a crystal-encrusted corset bodice, and an open back. Sheer floral lace appliques cascade down the pocketed A-line skirt, while linear glitter shines from beneath. It was the most beautiful dress I've ever seen.

I on the other hand wore a rosé gold, tight ankle length dress with a long slit on the right side. It showed off my curves and long legs perfectly but it still looked classy.
I was so happy with this dress. I don't know when I last felt that confident wearing a one. My normally straight hair hung loosely and curly over my shoulders and my make-up was subtle. Nothing too much, just a nude lipstick and eyeshadow and a perfectly winged eye-liner.

We took one last look in the mirror before we stepped over to the door.
"Are you ready to get married now?" I asked my sister. Nervously she looked at me and took a deep breath before answering. "I am." She exclaimed and exhaled deeply.
"And I have a surprise for you. You know my friend Adam?"
I nodded. "He's the one who works in the music industry right? Like at that one label? I don't remember the name." I answered and looked at her in confusion.
A smile crept on Arya's face. "Well, as you know he was in charge of the music, right?"
Once again I nodded. "Yeah you told me he got some lame ass cover band for today." I shrugged.
The smile on Arya's face grew wider. "Oh you will be screaming!" She laughed and opened the door.
"What the hell are you even talking about? Are you on drugs?" I asked confused.
"You'll see. Now come on! Time to get married." Arya grinned and took my hand, leading me to the entry of the chapel.

***

The ceremony was delightful and very elegant. I even cried a little when they said their vows. But I couldn't stop thinking about this surprise Arya mentioned. I am an extremely curious person and I hate surprises. Especially when they are practically announced to me.

As soon as the ceremony was over and we arrived at the party location I sat aside with a drink in my hands. I honestly can't remember how many cocktails and glasses of champagne I had when my sister sat down next to me.
"You look like you have loads of fun." She said and pinched my arm. "I do. If the cocktails are coming I'm a happy gal." I responded and fake smiled. "I'm sorry Sis but I hate seeing everyone so cheerful and happy when I feel like crying." I sighed and leaned my head against her shoulder.
Arya took my hand and squeezed it. "Come on. The surprise just arrived. You will love it. I swear!"
She forced me to get up and follow her to the dance floor. Someone arranged a small stage at the end of the huge room. There was a drum kit, two guitars and a bass waiting. I furrowed my eyebrows together and looked over to Arya. She shot me a wink and mouthed a "you're welcome" in my direction.