I hate you part 2 / / c.h.

Being in a friends with benefits relationship was one thing I never imagined. Not until now. I was never the kind of girl who would agree on something like this but somehow it was different with Calum. Actually you can't call it friends with benefits because technically we're not even friends. Ever since we met we teased and insulted each other, and not in a good way like you tease your best friend. Sometimes it was really hurtful, on both sides. That's why I never imaged him and me hooking up. Now it's kind of a regular thing. I can't stay away from him, he has me under his spell. It all started six month ago and now we're still hooking up every time someone calls the other, which is usually at least twice a week. But that's it. We never hang out alone, we don't talk to each other when we're together with our mutual friends. We call each other, we fuck, one of us leaves, leaving the other one behind.

Lately things seem different though. A couple of times in a row Calum asked if he could stay for a little while longer. When I asked him why he simply said that he was too tired to drive home but it was obviously a lie. It was weird, afterwards he was always short worded and left immediately, or practically threw me out of his apartment and now he actually wants to talk to me. Not that I complain but it's still weird and unusual. I would be lying if I said something didn't change inside me as well. I enjoy Calum's company and I like the conversations we're having lately, even if they were only brief.
Having a real relationship was not on my to do list right now though. I was never good with relationship, dealing with boys and relationship problems. I'm quite happy that I'm single at the moment but the physical contact was more than needed. Before Calum I haven't had a good fuck in ages and being with him was unbelievable and all I could wish for.

**

I was in the middle of taking a hot bubble bath when someone knocked on the wooden bathroom door. "Whoever it is, go away." I groaned and continued reading my book. The door opened ajar nonetheless. With a deadly stare I turned my head to the door and was surprised to see Calum's head popping up. "What do you want?" I asked annoyed and put my book aside, "How the hell did you even get in here?"

"Your mom let me in before she left." Calum informed me and scanned my exposed chest. I think I seriously need a to talk with my mother as soon as she returns from work. I just wanted to take a bath in peace. Is a little bit of privacy and relaxing too much to ask after the stressful week I've had? Apparently.

"Yo Calum my eyes are up here." I said and pointed to my face. He licked over his lips and turned his attention away from my wet chest. "So what do you want?" I snapped. "I tried to call you, haven't you noticed?" He asked, trying to keep his eyes up. "I did but I wanted to be alone for a bit, but I guess you couldn't take that hint." I frowned and stretched my leg, water dripping down back into the bathtub. "Well," Calum gulped and his eyes fixed on my leg, "I needed to see you and now even more." Teasingly I ran my hand up and down my leg before I stood up to reveal my naked body to Calum. "What do you need me for?" I asked as innocently as I could while I stepped out of the bathtub to step closer to him. Water dripped down my body while my finger ran up and down Calum's muscular chest. I guess he could definitely make me feel better than the bath.

Calum's eyes followed my index finger while he chewed on his bottom lip. "I need your pretty mouth around my cock." He said sternly. "Do you? And what do I get in return?" I asked and hooked my finger in the hem of his tight jeans, pulling him closer to me. "I will fuck you senseless." He replied with a smirk on his face. "Hmh I don't know if I'm really in the mood." I purred and rubbed over the fabric of his jeans with the palm of my hand. I felt him grow underneath me rapidly. "Babe come on, I didn't come all the way here only for you to tease me." He groaned. "You're right. You didn't." I winked and got down to me knees.

I reached my hands up and u bottomed his black jeans. I glanced up at him as I pulled the zipper down, Calum bit his lip while I pulled his jeans along with his boxers down his tanned legs. His semi hard length slapped against his stomach, which caused him to let out a sharp breath. I licked over my lips and wrapped my hand around his length, making him gasp softly.

Slowly I pumped my hand up and down his cock and swiped my thumb over his tip to collect the pre-cum. "Fuck." He moaned quietly when I started pumping him a little faster.
After a short while, after I decided he's hard enough, I moved my head forward to lick along his shaft. I started sucking lightly on his tip and finally Calum released a loud groan and tangled one hand in my hair, pulling harder the further I put him in my mouth. I bobbed my head back and forth and my hand pumped the rest I couldn't fit in my mouth. I ran my tongue up the bottom of his shaft and slid him as deep into my mouth as I could. He let out a small whimper when his tip hit the back of my throat. Luckily for me, my gag reflexes didn't work very well.

Through my eyelashes I looked up to him and was satisfied my myself. Calum eyes were fixed on my mouth around his cock and his mouth was open ajar, his breathing shallow. I sucked on all I could fit in my mouth and his grip in my hair got tighter. "Fuck (Y/N) your mouth feels so fucking good around my cock." Calum hissed and bucked his hips forward to my mouth. His chest tightened when I cupped his balls in my hand to squeeze them lightly, groans leaving Calum's lips. His eyes met mine and I started sucking harder, driving him closer to the edge. When I felt him twitch inside my mouth I let him go with a barely audible 'plop' noise. "What the fuck?" He groaned at the loss of contact.

I rose from the hard ground and pecked Calum's lips. "I want you to cum inside me." I whispered. A smile spread over Calum's face before he pressed his lips against mine. We stumbled backwards until my back reached the sink. Our tongues danced with each other while Calum's hands moved down to my ass, lifting me up in a quick move. His soft lips moved from my lips, along my jaw and to my neck. "You're so god damn beautiful." He whispered against my still wet skin and a low moan escaped my lips when he found me sweet spot right behind my ear.

Immediately I slung my legs around Calum's torso to press him against my body. Our lips connected again and Calum pumped himself a couple of times before he slowly eased himself into me. We moaned into each other's mouth's and I ran my hand through his dark thick hair. Calum let me adjust for a short moment before he started thrusting into me, slowly at first but eventually he quickened up his pace.
"Oh god fuck. Right there." I moaned and scratched my nails down his back when Calum found my sweet spot. The pleasure he gave me was, like always, overwhelming, I threw my head back and squeezed my eyes shut, softly moaning out his name. "Fuck!" I heard him curse and he started thrusting into me with more force than before. One of my arms slung around his neck to crash my lips on his while my other hand tried to hold me steady. Again and again he slammed into me, hitting my g-spot over and over again.
"F-fuck Calum I'm c-close." I moaned in between kisses. "Look at me baby." He growled and his fingers dug into the skin of my waist. I quickly obeyed and the knot in my stomach screamed desperately for release. "Cum baby." He demanded and started thrusting even faster. My vision went dark for a few seconds and my legs began to shake when my orgasm washed through my entire body. I dug my nails deep into Calum's skin and moans and his name left my lips, but I didn't break our eye contact once. "Fuck! Shit.." I moaned, trying to come down from the amazing high I just reached. Pleasure was still running through my veins when Calum hit his high short after me. He shot his load inside me and rode out both out orgasms before he slowly pulled out of me.

"That was fucking amazing." He panted and leaned next to me against the sink. "Couldn't agree more. Much better than the bath I have to admit." I chuckled. "Definitely." Calum agreed and slowly trotted to his clothes. "Hey uhm (Y/N)?" He asked while he put his boxers and jeans back on. "Yes?" I replied curiously and put on my bath robe. When Calum's didn't continue I swirled around and I noticed, there was something different in his dark brown eyes. "I like you." He admitted rather shy.

My heart sank into my knees. Never before he told me that he liked me. "You-you what?" I asked astonished. "I like you (Y/N). I really like you. Probably more than I should." He mumbled. I knew this day would come and I was scared of it. I didn't want this to happen. I don't know if I like him the way he likes me and I'm not ready to find it out just yet.

"Calum I...I don't know what to say. I don't think this would be a good idea. We don't like each other, remember? That can't possibly change just because we hook up once in a while." I tried to reason, more with myself than with Calum really. "I think you should go now. And I think we shouldn't see each other for a while." I didn't want this to escalate. Like I said, I'm not ready for anything and don't want to give him hope where non is.

Calum nodded hesitantly, "I think you're right. Sorry I bothered you." He whispered and stormed out of the room, leaving me behind. Like always. But this time I felt worse than ever before.

***

CHECK OUT MY NEW 5SOS FANFIC „WORST OF YOU"