messing with the enemy pt. 2 // l.h.

Request: Could you pleaseeeeeee do a part two of Messing with the enemy? That would be amazing! Thanks!

****

A year full of trouble, anger, love and passion has passed since Luke asked be to become his girlfriend. When Michael found out he was more than furious. I spent more time with Luke and ever since we got together I cheered for him at the games and I went to his practices and not Michael's anymore.

He didn't speak to me for weeks. His behavior was more than childish. Sure, they hate each other but he could at least be a little bit more supportive. I always was.

Luke's and my relationship was every thing I ever wanted. It was a lot of fun. He showed me how to play hockey. He takes me to all his games. He is so loving and caring around me. He is protective and he loves me with all his heart. I'm having the time of my life with him and I couldn't be any happier.

Today was the final game of the season. Michael against Luke. Like always this one wouldn't turn out without one of them bleeding. And I'm not talking about their bodies I'm more talking about their egos. Both were as big as Australia. They wanted to win badly and if that means hurting each other in the the meantime it was only a plus.

Luke loved to be at the arena early to practice a little before the game and to clear his head while no one was there. He was so tense when he left this evening I decided to surprise him before his team mates would arrive. With the intention of making him relax before the game I sneaked into the back of the arena and to the changing rooms.

"Hey there big hockey player." I purred and quietly closed the door behind me. Luke's head shot up and a bright smile appeared on his face, followed by a rather confused expression. "(Y/N)? What are you doing here?" He asked confused. "What does it look like?" I smirked and walked towards the shirtless Luke, making sure to sway my hips a tad more than necessary.

"Didn't Michael tell you to stay home?" I traced my finger up and down Luke's muscular body and hooked my index finger in the hem of his shorts. "Didn't you notice already? I don't listen to what my big brother tells me." I whispered as I moved my face close to Luke's, brushing my lips against his. "You're such a bad girl (Y/N)." Luke smirked and tried to connect our lips together but I moved my head away. With a big grin on my face I took a step back.

"So, when exactly are your team mates coming in?" I asked and bit my lip. Luke's eyes rested on my showing cleavage and his tongue started playing with his lip ring. "About 20 minutes I guess." He answered. "Perfect. I guess I have enough time to make you relax a little before that big game." I seductively proposed. The corners of Luke's lips raised. "What do you have in mind darling?" He asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Hm I don't know really." I hesitantly said and and tried to suppress a smile. Obviously I do know what I'd do to him but teasing Luke was one thing I love to do. I stepped closer to him again and slowly got down on my knees.

"I think," I started and placed my hand on Luke's crotch, slowly rubbing over it. "I'm going to wrap my lips around your huge cock." I winked and hooked my fingers into the hem of Luke's shorts again to pull them and his boxers down his long legs. His semi-hard erection slapped against his toned stomach while a low growl escaped his lips. "I love your way of thinking babe."

"I know you do." I smiled and moved my finger up and down his hardening length before I wrapped my hand around him. I moved it up and down in a slow pace, teasing Luke a little. My finger traced along his leg and my fingernails drew circles on his skin while my other hand pumped Luke's hard length. My thumb swiped over the tip of his cock to collect the pre-cum and my tongue darted out of my lips to lick the creamy liquid off my thumb, sucking seductively on it for a moment.