no privacy // l.h.

Request: Hey can you pleeeeease do an imagine when you're having sex with luke and then liz walkes in. PLEAAAAAASE

**

Private time is hard to find when you're living in house full of people. There is no hour passing by where I can be by myself and do things where I don't want to be interrupted. Like reading a good book, watching an interesting show, simply relaxing or making out with my boyfriend Luke. I have three siblings and parents who don't seem to know how to knock or how to behave when doors are shut close and their daughter has company over.

Luke and I basically never have time to ourselves. When we're at my place, either my little sister walks in and wants to play with her big hero Luke, or my dad walks in to see if we're still having clothes on. We'd go to Luke's place but it's quite the same there. Luke also has a big family and it's his mom who always walks in on us. At least she know's how to knock on a door.

Anyways, whenever we want to do the nasty we have to wait until everyone is either asleep, out of the house or we have to do it someplace else like the car, a random bathroom or at our friends houses. It's getting really exhausting to always be quiet when we're doing it in public and it's also really annoying when you're having a passionate make out session, you're ready to mingle and someone walks in on you.

Luckily for us we had the whole Hemmings house to ourselves for a whole weekend. Luke's parents and brothers are spending the weekend at Liz' mothers house. Luke was allowed to stay home because he had to study for the upcoming finals.

"You're just on time! Everything is already prepared. I'm happy you're here." Luke smiled when I walked into the house. "What is prepared?" I asked confused and slung my arms around his waist to pull him close to my body. "A little surprise for you." Luke smirked and pecked my lips. Excitedly I raised my eyebrows. "Show me!"

"Alright. Wait here." Luke smiled and quickly ran into the living room. Seconds later he return with an even bigger smile on his face and his hands behind his back. "Close your eyes." He softly demanded. "O-kay." I replied hesitantly and obeyed Luke's demands. With complete trust I turned around and closed my eyes, waiting patiently for Luke's next step.

"All of a sudden I felt a soft fabric around my head and over my eyes. Carefully I opened my eyes and saw nothing but dark. Luke softly put his left hand on my shoulder and his right hand on my lower back. With a little force he pushed forward. My feet started carrying me almost by themselves. My mind was far off and my heart was pounding like crazy. I had a feeling what might happens next.

Blindly I walked up the stairs and then left, straight into Luke's bedroom. He put me to an halt. I heard some footsteps and a little thud before Luke spoke up. "Alright, I'm going to remove the scarf now." He spoke quietly and I slowly felt the dark scarf being removed off my head.

The room was filled with scented candles, the only light that filled the four walls was the warm light which radiated from the fire. Quiet music was playing and filled my ears. It was the most romantic thing Luke ever did for me.

"Wow Luke..this is wonderful." I mumbled amazed. "Well since we're finally alone I figured I could do something romantic for once." He giggled and the smile on his face grew even wider. "I love you so much." I stated and locked my eyes with his beautiful blue ones. "And I love you princess." He replied and softly pressed his lips against mine.

Luke walked us towards the bed and pushed me on it, hovering over me immediately and never breaking the kiss. After a while, Luke started to kiss along my jaw and down to my neck. He nibbled on my sweet spot and I was sure he left a deep purple mark behind.

Luke's hand moved under my shirt and grabbed my breast, softly squeezing it through my bra. He kept sucking and kissing my neck, making me moan a little while I ran my hands through his thick blonde hair. "I'm so happy that we can finally have some privacy." Luke mumbled in between kisses. "Tell me about it." I chuckled and tucked on his shirt, motioning him to take it off. Luke's lips turned into a big smile.

He quickly pulled his shirt over his head and threw it somewhere on the ground. I did the same with my top and bra and with out bodies fully exposed to each other we let no time to waste. Luke started kissing from my neck, down to my breasts. He swirled his tongue around my left nipple and softly bit down on them. He knew it would drive me completely insane. Luke repeated his action on my other nipple before kissing down my stomach to my legs. He left a trail of open mouthed kisses along my legs, completely ignoring my heated core.

He hooked his index finger in the waistband of my jeans and pulled them and my panties down my legs. "God damn you're so beautiful" he whispered, his eyes scanning my entire body. Luke got up from the bed and quickly stripped out of his own jeans and underwear, his impressive length slapping against his stomach.

He hovered back over me, his length running over my wet slit. "You ready?" He whispered and looked at me as if asking me for allowance. "Definitely." I smiled and slung my hands around his neck. Luke nodded and pressed his lips against mine before he pushed himself into me, making us moan in each other's mouths. His lips left mine and attached themselves to my neck again as he began to thrust into me in a steady pace.

I almost forgot how good he felt inside me, how good he can make me feel. "Fuck Luke, just like that." I moaned and scratched my nails down his back. I arched my body into his and wrapped my legs around his strong torso, allowing him to go deeper.

All the candles in the room threw shadows all over Luke's body, their light showing me the small drops of sweat that appeared all over him, especially on his chest and forehead. It didn't take long until I felt a familiar knot building up in my stomach. I threw my head back in pleasure and clenched my walls around Luke. "Holy fuck.." He cursed and quickened up his pace.

A loud thud suddenly filled the air, followed by a shriek. Both our head shot in the direction of the door. Liz was standing in the doorway, with her eyes wide open and her hands in front of her mouth. "Mooooom?!" Luke whined and rolled off me, covering us both with his blanket. "What the hell are you doing here?" He asked shocked. Her eyes went from Luke to me and then back to Luke. A blush appeared on my face, I never felt that embarrassed in my life. I pulled the blanket under my chin, trying to disappear into thin air.

"Your father got sick so we returned earlier. I'm really sorry to disturb you, I'm gonna leave now...Uhm sorry again." She stuttered embarrassed and left the room, slamming the door shut behind her.

"Oh my god. I will never be able to have a normal conversation with your mom again." I whined and slapped my hands in front of my face. "Agreed. Let's just lock ourselves in this room and never come out again." I nodded in agreement. "I couldn't agree more."

Luke and I let out a long sigh. "So, what now? Are we gonna finish this or..?" Luke asked with raised eyebrows. I looked at him in shock and playfully slapped his shoulder. "Forget about it! I'm not in the mood anymore." I frowned.

"I have an idea. Get dressed." He ordered and jumped off of the bed to put on his clothes. "Alright. But would you mind telling me about your idea?" I asked and did as I was told. "I'm going to take you to a hotel so we can finish what we started."

***

CHECK OUT MY NEW 5SOS FANFIC „WORST OF YOU"