study sessions // a.i.

Request: could you do a luke or ashton kinda blurb in which you go to college together and you're helping each other out with idk physics or some nerd science subject like that and while you're explaining something to him he can't seem to get his eyes off of your mouth and it gets you all hot and bothered and you end up making out a lot and probably sex because why not THANKS

My small dorm room was filled with open books, a whole lot of papers, empty pizza cartons and one desperate student. Finals were coming up soon, which means, of course, studying like there's no tomorrow. The whole college things is extremely important to me. If I won't get at least a B in all my finals I'd be completely devastated, that's why I spend my days sitting alone in my dorm room for hours, trying to get everything important in my head and not forget it as soon as I start with a new topic.

I'd like to think that I'm a fairly good student but studying was never a thing I liked very much though. It's all about paying close attention and taking notes in class. That's how I normally get through, but when it comes to the important finals, I'd rather like to be save than sorry.
There was still one week to go until the big Physics exam would come up. Physics is really not one of my favorite things to study that's for sure but I think I'll get through. The topic is pretty easy and not at all hard to understand once you payed attention in class. Besides, it's much more math than it's anything else. It's a lot of work with numbers and loads of mathematical problems you can easily calculate with the right formulas.

A loud knock on my door interrupted me while I scribbled down a few sentences for me to remember later on. A groan escaped my lips and I rose from my comfortable sitting position on the floor to open the wooden door room.
"Hey, you busy?" The tall blonde guy who just interrupted me asked with a precious smile on his face. "Uh kinda." I said and stepped aside so the boy could have a look in my messy room. "Are you studying for the physics exam?" He asked in a hopeful way. "Yeah Ashton, I am and you're kind of disturbing me." I uttered, ready to shut the door in Ashton's face. "Could you help me out? Please? I don't really get it and you're always excellent in explaining stuff." He asked and put the sweetest smile on his face.

"Fine." I rolled my eyes and stepped aside. "You are a life savior (Y/N). Thank you!" Ashton chirped, pressed a light kiss on my cheek and entered my room. I sat back down on my previous spot right in front of the bed and made space for Ashton next to me. "Please, sit down my little student." I giggled and patted the empty space next to me. Ashton obeyed laughing. He sat down cross legged next to me and pulled his books and his notebook out of his brown leather bag.
Ashton and I have been friends ever since college started. It's quite funny how we actually started talking. It was the first day at college for the both of us. I first noticed him at our first class but I was too afraid to talk to him just yet. But it didn't take a long time for us to actually meet. When our first class was over I had to pee really badly but I didn't know where the toilets were. I ran around the college building for a least ten minutes until I finally found a bathroom. Unfortunately for me I didn't check the sign on the toilets door. I ran into the bathroom with only one thought in my head, 'please don't pee yourself at your first day of college' and I didn't notice that I ran into the boy's bathroom. I stopped my tracks when I saw a curly haired blonde boy standing at the urinal taking a piss. I stood there completely startled and my eyes wide open when the boy noticed me as well.

"Well this is awkward." He chuckled. "Uhm sorry...I didn't mean to come in here..I just uh I.." I stuttered. I felt like a complete idiot and the worst thing about it all was probably the fact that I couldn't take my eyes off of his cock. "I'd recommend you use one those toilets over there before you pee yourself. You can look at my little friend some other time." He grinned. I shook my head slightly to get out of my state of shock and quickly walked over to the toilets, completely ignoring the fact that I was on a boys toilet. "He's not that little." I whispered as I passed him.
That was basically the story how Ashton and I became friends. Nothing ever happened between us though but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't attracted to him. Especially when he was wearing his big glasses. Whenever we're in class or at our study dates my knees would always go all wobbly, it's ridiculous.