cheat // a.i / c.h

Request: could you do one where you're dating one of the boys but you have sex with one of the other boys and you get caught

"Cal, honey I'm going to the mall. it could take a while." I said before quickly walking to the front door. "Again? You've been at the mall yesterday." he inspected. "You're always out, we never have time for each other, please stay?" I felt Calum hugging me from behind, kissing my neck. I sighed and pushed his hands away. "No I really have to go." I whispered, not looking him in the eyes. "You know there are..uhm these really amazing shoes and I haven't had the chance to buy them yesterday. I'm so sorry. I see you later." I gave him a brief kiss and left the appartment.

I felt terrible, I was cheating on Calum with one of his best friends. I love him, no doubt but I couldn't help myself. There was something about Ashton, I didn't know what it was, I just couldn't stay away from him, he was my anchor.

Nervously I stood in front of Ashton's door. We started the affair three month ago and I never felt as bad as I do now. How long could I keep this up?

I took a deep breath and hesintantly knocked on the door. Moments later Ashton opened it and greeted me with a soft kiss. "Hello beautiful." he smiled, showing off his beautiful dimples. "Hey there." I looked him in the eyes and all my worries disappeared, I was like enchanted.

"You look sad, is everything okay?" Ashton asked and slung his arms round my waist. "I don't know Ash. I feel really bad." I admitted and looked down to my feet. "Hey," he said and cupped my cheeks. "I know it's hard for you, but I can't let you go. I love you." My eyes widened and I looked at him shocked. He never said that before.

"You don't have to say it back, I just had to let you know." No words came out of my mouth, I just looked at him and after I while, I kissed him. I know it was all sorts of wrong but I couldn't ignore the butterflies in my belly.

The kiss got more and more heated. We stumbled over to the couch, Ashton threw me on it and hovered over me. "You look so damn beautiful." he whispered while kissing the sweet spot on my neck. I answerd him with a low moan and ran my hand through his hair.

I tugged on Ashton's shirt and he quickly stripped it off before taking mine off as well. He bit his lip and started attacking my neck again, slowly kissking down my breasts and stomach. Quickly he unzipped my jeans and pulled them down my legs, leaving me only with my uderwear on.

My heartbeat increased when Ashton started rubbing over the fabric of my panties. "Already so wet for me baby." He smirked. "Jesus Ashton, stop teasing me." I whined and his fingers moved under the hem of my panties, slowly pulling them down.

Instinctively I spread my legs, Ashton placed his head between my thighs and blew hot air on my heated core. I whined and bucked my hips. "A little impatient are we?" he snickered. "Fuck you, just start already." I groaned. He shot me a wink and licked over my wet slit. I arched my back and moaned, moving my hips forward.

He grabbed my hips and pushed me onto the bed, holding me down. He grinned at me when I started moaning and tried to wiggle my way out of his tight grip. He inserts his tounge deep inside of me before sucking on my clit and rubbing sloppy eight figures with his thumb. I grabbed his curls and pushed him even deeper inside of me.

Ashton now entered two of his fingers, sending vibration through my whole body and pushing me right over the edge. I threw my head back and screamed out his name. "Holy shit Ash, does this get better everytime we do this?" I breathed out. "Definitely." he chuckled and whiped his chin clean from my juices.

"Now it's your turn." I smirked and straddled Ashton's lap, feeling his prominet boner poking my naked crotch. All of a sudden I heard a loud knock on the window. Both our heads shot in the direction of the huge window which leads to the back porch.

My heart sank into my knees when I saw Calum standing behind the window. I quickly jumped off Ashton's lap and put my panties on. "Shit." Ashton cursed. I looked back outside, Calum shook his head and walked away. I ran out through the back door, "Calum wait!" I shouted desperatly. "Fuck off."

"Please mate wait. It's not what it looked like." Ashton tried to explain. Calum turned around, anger in his eyes. "It's not what it looked like? Are you fucking kidding me? I saw you fucking my girlfriends and now you tell me it's not what it looked like?" he hissed through gritted teeth. "And you," he said and pointed at me, "I knew something was off about you never being home, but I never thought you'd sink so low."

I felt tears welling up in my eyes, I didn't know what to say, I blankly looked at him, trying to blink away my tears. After what felt like ages I finally whispered, "I'm sorry."

"I'm sorry my ass. Bitch." he mumbled. "Hey, don't call her that." Ashton angrily said. "You shut the fuck up." Calum angrily said. "You two are dead to me."

The tears I desperatly tried to hold back, were rolling down my cheeks now. My heart broke into a million pieces, I didn't know how I could have been so stupid.

"Fuck." Ashton cursed again and ran his hands through his hair. "We never should have done this!" I cried and ran back inside, putting my clothes back on. "Where are you going?" Ashton asked when I packed my bag and walked to the front door.

"Trying to fix things with my boyfriend."

***

CHECK OUT MY NEW 5SOS FANFIC „WORST OF YOU"