tie me down baby // c.h.

Request: Can you do a kinky Calum one where you're dominant & tie him down or something like that & ride him?

I was in the kitchen preparing dinner when my phone started ringing. I looked at the screen and saw Calum calling and I immediately knew he'd tell me he's coming late tonight, again. I groaned and answered, "Hey Cal." "Hey baby, listen uhm I'm gonna be a little late tonight I totally forgot about the band meeting later." He explained. "How late?" I asked annoyed. "Dunno yet. I'm really sorry." I rolled my eyes, I knew this would gonna come. "Yeah yeah whatever it's fine. Have fun." I said and hung up the phone.

Two hours later and still no sign of Calum. 'Damn this boy' I thought. My phone started vibrating again, it was a new text message from Calum. "Gonna be home soon. Love you x"

An idea popped into my head, he's gonna regret letting me wait again. I smiled to myself as I replied,

"Just wait till you get home." I bit my lip, waiting for his answer. Two minutes later I opened my new text message

"What's that suppose to mean?"

"You'll see ;)"

Smiling, I walked upstairs to the bedroom. I changed into the lingerie Calum got for me previous birthday and I can tell you, it's practically nothing at all. I seductively lay down on the bed, waiting for my boyfriend to arrive. To my surprise and luck I didn't have to wait for much longer. Around ten minutes later I heard the front door slamming shut and footsteps approaching the bedroom. The door opened and Calum walked in "Hey babe, I-" he froze in the doorframe, his eyes wide open.

"Woah" he said stunned. I grinned and stood up from the bed, slowly walking over to Calum, making sure to sway my hips. "You like what you see?" I whispered into his ear, trailing my finger down his chest, stopping right over the hem of his jeans."I - Yeah, but I thought you'd be mad that I'm late again." I smirked, hooking my finger in his jeans. "This is gonna make up for it. Just do what I tell you. If you dont, you'll get punished. Got it?"

"Got it." he nodded, smiling slightly. Normally Calum is the dominant one,I never really tried it so this is something really new for me and I was kinda nervous if he'd like what I had in mind. "Good." I traced my finger up and down his chest again before I took off his shirt. "Now, lie down on the bed." I said firmly, stepping away from him. He did as he was told and walked over to the bed, laying down on his back.

I licked over my lips, satisfied. Slowly I walked over to one of the drawers, pulling out two scarfs. "Put your hands over your head." I demanded and swirled the scarfs around my fingers. "Damn." Calum mumbled and put his arms over his head. I bit my lip and walked to the bed, straddling Calum and tying him down on the bed frame.

"You've been a bad,bad boy, you were late again tonight and I'm gonna punish you now." I said while I started to grind down on him. "Hopefully it'll teach you a lesson." I smirked. It didn't took a long time until I felt Calum getting harder and hader underneath me. "Fuck" he hissed through gritted teeth when I started to kiss and suck on his soft skin, making sure to leave marks behind.

I left a trail of kisses and litlle bites behind on Calum's body, but stopped right before the hem of his jeans. "Damn (Y/N), stop fucking around!" he whined as I placed my hand on his growing bulge, rubbing over it slowly. My grip tigtened and I looked at him with raised eyebrows. "Babe, if you complain your punishment will get even worse." I smirked and continued to rub over his hard bulge.

"Please just do something." he begged and tried to wiggle out of the scarfs. "Stop moving." I growled and undid Calum's pants, slowly stripping them off of him, leaving him completely naked in front of me. He hissed when his prominent boner slapped on his stomach.

I palmed Calum's erection and slowly moved my hand up and down, my thumb circling around his tip. "Shit please...more." he stuttered. I licked my lips and leaned forward, blowing hot air on his rock hard cock. "You want me to suck your cock?" I asked and looked innocently at him. "Fuck baby yes!" He hissed and tried to move his body further to me.

I guided his tip into my mouth, humming in satisfaction. Calum let out a sharp breath as I started sucking on his tip. I let him push himself further into my mouth. Rolling my tongue around the base, I peeked up at him for a moment, finding his head thrown back, mouth agape.

Painfully slow I started taking him deeper into my mouth. I gripped the back of his thighs and pulled him forward, twisting my head until I had all of him in my mouth. "Fucking shit." He cursed and bucked his hips, trying to push himself even further into my mouth. "Not so eager baby." I said but eventually I quickened up my pace, bobbing my head faster up and down. "God, you're so fucking good at this." Calum moaned, tensing his muscles. I ran my tongue over his head one more time before I let him go with a little 'pop'.

"You liked that?" I smirked, licking over my red lips. "Fuck yeah." he said breathlessly. I smiled to myself as I stood up from the bed, stripping down my bra and panties. "Fuck, I wanna touch you so bad." Calum groaned as I let my panties slide down my legs. "Not tonight." I smirked and started playing with my nipples. "Hmmm yes." I moaned while I cupped my boobs. "Shit (Y/N) please, fucking untie me." Calum flexed his muscles again, trying to get rid of the scarfs around his wrists.

I giggled and walked to the bed again, straddling his lap. "I don't think I'm gonna untie you just yet." I said as innocently as I could, rocking my hips back and forth, pressing my ass against his boner."(Y/N) I mean it, stop." He warned. "What could you possibly do about it?" I told him and bit my lip looking innocently at him. "God, you're a fucking tease." He mumbled. "I know." I smirked "Is that better?" I asked as I slowly rocked my hips again. "Fuck" Calum whispered and bit his lip again. "You like that?" I asked placing my hands on his chest still rocking back and forth. "Fuck yeah." I moved my head close to his face "I gonna ride you so good now." I whispered seductively. "God please." He moaned.

I hovered over him and pumped his erection a few times before I lowered myself on him, which caused both of us to moan in unsion. I circled my hips around a few time getting used to his size before I slowly started to move up and down. "Oh god fuck." I moaned and scratched down Calum's chest, leaving red marks behind. After a little while I started to quicken up my pace, I tossed my head back and let out loud moans as my body moved against his, sending pleasure through my whole body "Oh my god, fuck." I screamed out, squeezing my eyes shut. Small moans fell past Calum's lips, edging me on. "Faster baby" he moaned, and balled his hands into fists. It felt amazing as I bucked my hips forward, rubbing my clit against his. I moaned out his name and felt a familiar knot in my stomach bulding up. I started going faster, craving my orgasm. "Fuck I'm s-so close" I muttered. "Shit me too. Just come baby." Calum moaned bucking his hips, slamming into me. "Oh fuck Calum!" I screamed as my orgasm washed over me, soon followed by Calum's.own I rode out both our orgasms before I collapsed next to him on the bed.

"Fuck, baby you need to do that more often." Calum breathed. "Then you need to piss me off more often." I laughed and got off the bed with shaky legs. "Gonna go to the bathroom now. Be right back." I said casually. "But hey wait! What about me?" Calum asked, showing me his wrists. "Later baby." I smirked and left the bedroom.

***

CHECK OUT MY NEW 5SOS FANFIC „WORST OF YOU"