be quiet // l.h.

Request: Can you write a dirty one with Luke where they're on the tour bus in the bathroom That'd be so cool x

A movie night with the boys was always fun, we all snuggled up on the small couch on their tour bus, ate popcorn and chocolate and watched whatever we liked. I joined them on tour a few days ago because I just finished school and had nothing to do for a few month, but mostly because I missed my boyfriend Luke like hell. Being apart for such a long time certainly wasn't easy, I was so glad I was allowed to tour with them for a while.

We were in the middle of our third movie of the night. Michael was sitting at the edge of the couch, scrolling mindlessly through his phone. Calum was placed next to Michael, his eyes glued to the tv. Ashton was sitting on my left, also scrolling through his phone. Luke was on my right, his left arm around my shoulder while his right hand lay on my knee.

We were cuddled up under a blanket, my head was snuggled to his chest and I was listening to his hearbeat. It was incredibly relaxing. "The movie is pretty boring. Let's go to my bunk." Luke whispered in my ear. My head shot up and I looked into his dark blue eyes . "Come on." he smirked and licked over his lips. "No. Not when everyone is still up." I whispered and sat up straight.

Luke then moved his hand from my knee up to my upper thigh. His thumb swirling circles over my naked skin. I was only wearing a dress so there was nothing in his way. "Luke!" I hissed. "I'm not doing anything." he smirked and pressed his finger against my panties. I let out a sharp breath and grabbed a fistful of the blanket. I looked to my left, luckily non of the boys noticed a thing.

I moved my hand under the blanket and tried to slap Luke's hand aside but he wouldn't budge. He pushed my hand aside and slipped his hand into my panties. His index finger moved over my slit a few times before he dipped the tip of his fingers between my folds. I closed my eyes and bit down on my lip to keep myself from moaning out. "L-Luke" I stuttered, "Stop it." He shot me a wink and started drawing sloppy circles over my clit. My hands grabbed the couch and I bit my lip so hard I was afraid it might start bleeding.

Teasingly Luke whispered into my ear, "We should've went to my bunk, but you didn't listen. Bad girl." All of a sudden he pushed a finger inside of me while his thumb was still rubbing over my clit. "Oh fuck," I moaned a little bit too loud.

"You alright?" Ashton asked with raised eyebrows. "Yeah babe, are you alright?" Luke asked innocently but with a huge smile on his face, still moving his finger in and out of me in a slow pace. "I- um y-yes. Everything's fine." I stuttered. "I just...have to go to the bathroom." I said and glanced at Luke. He stilled his movements and pulled his finger out of me. I gave him a quick nod and ran off to the bathroom, hoping he'd get my hint.

I couldn't take it anymore, I needed release and a quicky in the bathroom wounldn't hurt no one. Two minutes later it knocked on the door. "It's me." Luke whisper-shouted and squeezed inside.

"You're a fucking tease, you know that?" I stated and crossed my arms over my chest. "I know." he smirked and backed me up against the wall., his hands next to my head. He looked down at me and said, "Now kiss me." A smile spread over my face, I slung my hands around his neck and pulled his face close to mine, connecting our lips.

The kiss got more and more heated and Luke placed his hand on my ass. "Jump." he mumbled in between kisses. I obayed and wrapped my legs around his waist and ran my hand trough his hair, tugging it a little. Luke sat me down next to the sink, pushed my dress up and pulled my panties down my legs. Impatiently as I was, I unbottoned his jeans and pressed it down as far as I could. I palmed his prominet erection through his dark boxers and started rubbing over it. "We don't have time for that. You can suck me off next time." he winked and sofly pushed my hand aside.

He pulled his boxers down and spread my legs. "I'm gonna fuck you so good now." he said, licking over his lips. He positioned himself in front of my entrance, pumping himself a few times before he slammed into me, causing me to moan out his name. Luke started thrusting into me hard and in a fast pace. One of his hands on my waist holding me steady as my hips bucked forward and I slung my legs around his torso once again.

"Oh fuck." I moaned as he started rubbing circles over my clit again. I threw my head back, my eyes rolling into the back of my head in pleasuse. "Fuck, Luke just like that." I muttered.

"Be quiet, or they'll hear us. We wouldn't want that would we?" he grinned. "Shit." I whined when Luke slammed into me, hitting my g-spot. I bit my lip to keep myself from moaning, which was almost impossible. The pleasure Luke was giving me was overwhelming and I didn't care if anyone would hear us.

"Fuck Luke" I moaned "I'm c-close." I breathed out when I felt my stomach tighten and sratched my nails over his shoulders, making sure to leave marks behind. "Hold it, just a little bit longer." he growled and started thrusting harder and deeper into me. Not long after I felt him twitch inside me and his thrusts became sloppier. "Come for me baby girl." he breathed.

"Oh god, Luke." I moaned as my orgasm washed over me, soon followed by Luke's own. Curse words, along with my name left his mouth when he shot his load into me. He kept thrusting lazily, riding out both our highs.

He pulled out of me pressed his lips against mine. "Fuck that was amazing." he breathed. I nodded in agreement and jumped off the sink. My legs we're still shaking pretty bad, I had to steady myself so I wouldn't fall down. "Whoops." Luke smirked and zipped his jeans. "Guess I fucked you pretty good."

"Shut up and give me my panties back." I laughed. "Nah." he winked, burried them in the back pocket of his jeans and walked out of the bathroom. I followed him, hoping that no one actually heard us.

"Next time please make it less obvious guys." Calum said as soon as we sat back down on the couch, "Yeah and less loud. Geez you could have at least waited until we went to bed." Michael said, rolling his eyes. I flushed and looked at them wide eyed. Before I could speak out an apology Luke answered for me,

"Shut up, you're just jealous."

***

CHECK OUT MY NEW 5SOS FANFIC „WORST OF YOU"