up for a quickie? // a.i

Request: Can you do an Ashton smut where him and y/n do it in public?

"Honey are you ready to go?" I asked my boyfriend Ashton right after I stepped into the kitchen. Ashton looked at me annoyed and stuffed the rest of his toast into his mouth. "Babe c'mon don't be so grumpy. Shopping is fun." I said and put the sweetest smile on my face.

Ashton just looked at me and rolled his eyes. "Why can't you take one of your friends?" He asked annoyed. "Because I want to spent time with you. And besides, I need new underwear, you can choose what I try on." I grinned. Ashton sighed. "Fine. Let's go before I change my mind." The smile on my face grew wider, I walked up to my boyfriend, slung my arms around his neck and plastered kisses all over his face.
Despite his bad mood, Ashton couldn't help but laugh a little. "I love you." I giggled. "I love you too baby girl." He said and intertwined our hands.

"So, where do you want to go first?" Ashton sighed as soon as we entered the mall. "Hmm I think we should work our way from the upper floor back to the first floor." I sweetly smiled and lead the way to the escalator without waiting for Ashton's response. The only thing I heard was an annoyed groan.

Three hours, several shops and loads of swear words and desperate comments from Ashton later, we entered a lingerie shop. His face lit up with excitement almost immediately. "About time." He frowned. "Alright. You sit down and I'll get you some lingerie." Ashton demanded. I slightly shook my head and laughed. "You do that babe." With a reassuring nod, Ashton scurried through the entire store and collected at least six pairs of lingerie.

With a huge grin on his face he handed me the underwear. "Try them." He requested in a stern voice. "Ash, these barely have any fabric." I stated with raised eyebrows. "Oh gee. I almost didn't noticed that." He replied sarcastically and softly shoved me into one of the big changing rooms.
With a sigh I stepped out of my shorts, pulled my top over my head and removed my current black bra and panties. I chose to try the dark red lacy bra and panties on first. It covered my lady parts quite good but my boobs almost fell out. "Ash?" I yelled and popped my head out of the door. "The red one doesn't fit. My breasts are falling out." I chuckled. "Show me." Ashton said excitedly. "I'm not coming outside in this."

"Fine. I'll come inside then." He grinned and stepped into the changing room. His eyes were fixed on my body. He licked over his lip before he bit down on them. "I think you look quite sexy." He admitted. "Thanks. But I don't like it. I'm gonna try on the navy blue one next." I replied with a frown on my face. "Would you mind?" I asked and pointed to the door. "There is nothing I haven't seen before baby." Ashton chuckled and leaned against the huge mirror, which covered the entire wall.

"Alright then." I shrugged and locked my eyes with his before I opened the bra. I let it fall down on the floor and then slowly pulled the panties down my long legs, not breaking our eye contact once. Ashton's eyes travelled over my whole body and I could sense the sexual tension in the small changing room.
Teasingly I turned around and bend over to pick up the navy blue bra and thong. I was about to turn back around when I felt Ashton's strong hands on my ass. "No need to try those on. I'm sure they fit perfectly." He mumbled and pressed his hard against my naked bum. "Someone's horny." I giggled. Ashton swirled me around and pressed his lips against mine. "Let me fuck you. Right here. Now. I'll fuck you so good." He whined and rubbed his fabric covered erection against my heated core.

Without a word I unzipped his pants and pulled them down in a swift move. Ashton quickly lifted me off the ground and pressed me hard against the stone hard wall. I immediately slung my legs around his torso and put my arms around his neck. Not wasting any time, Ashton pounded into me, quickly finding a good and steady pace. "Oh my...fuck!" I moaned out when Ashton hit my g-spot. "Shhh baby girl. You wouldn't want anyone to hear us now, would you?" Ashton whispered into my ear while he thrusted into me.

Easier said than done. Ashton's lips found my sweet spot right behind my ear and his length hit my g-spot over and over again. I noticed our reflections in the mirror. The way Ashton held me tight, my legs around his strong lower back and how he thrusted into me, drove me closer and closer to the edge. "Oh my god." I almost screamed out. I squeezed my eyes shut and bit down on my lip to keep me from making any more loud noises. My legs started shaking and the familiar knot appeared in my belly. "Fuck Ash, I'm c-close." I stuttered and scratched my nails down Ashton's muscular shoulders.

"Not yet baby girl." Ashton growled and pulled out of me. He put me back down on my feet and turned me around, grabbing my ass firmly. I put my hands on the wall to steady myself while Ashton pounded into me from behind. His big hands covered my bum cheeks and once in a while he squeezed them and gave them little smack. "Fuck yes. Right there." I whimpered. Ashton's thrust got sloppier, he was as close as I was.

"You ready to cum for me baby girl?" He asked. "Y-yes...fuck." I moaned and clenched my walls around him, knowing it'd drive him completely crazy. "Ahh shit." He cursed and increased his pace, making us both drive over the edge. My orgasm hit me hard and the sensational feeling took over my entire body.

Ashton kept thrusting lazily in and out of me. After we both calmed down from our highs he pulled out of me. "Damn, that was amazing." He breathed heavily and let himself fall against the wall next to me. "God, I hope no one heard us." I giggled and quickly put on my own underwear. "Well I'm quite sure they heard you." Ashton said grinning.
"Let's just get out of here please." I begged, my cheeks turning a light shade of red. "What about the lingerie?" Ashton asked amused. "We're not gonna buy anything now. Let's go." I frowned and sneaked out of the changing room. Ashton followed close after with a huge smirk on his face.

***

CHECK OUT MY NEW 5SOS FANFIC „WORST OF YOU"